Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow, we are very lucky. Thank God for Giovinco.

Overall... shit football. Absoutely shit football and the only two people worth anything out there are Giovinco and Iaquinta.

No team chemistry, no plan, just like usual. We struggle against teams that pressure us and play quickly because we can't pass or control the ball worth a shit, so if we have to face an EPL side we will get destroyed. Very sorry, sorry team out there.

kami

Cappocannoniere
Sep 2, 2007
haha, lmfao, lol, very funny Juve. yes, you had everyone here shitting themselves.

Now, for fuck's sake, please stop pissing around and bury these little shits for good. You've had your fun. Get the 3 points please.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
ok this is the deal!! We play like shit!! I dont know what is happening but we have to score at least 2 more and not concede!! Nedved has to be subed by tiago or marchisio, and gio put on the left wing while Camo on the right!!! That is what i would do in the beggining of the second half!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just came back from school, can someone tell me whos at fault for the 2 goals we conceded plz?
Everyone.

Bate played incredibly well, though. They moved fast, they make amazing passes and crosses. But we defend like amateurs.

Thanks God Bate got scared after the 2:0 lead and they went back to protect it. Because if Bate continued to play like that we'd have been destroyed .

kami

Cappocannoniere
Sep 2, 2007
i am very impressed by de ceglie. way better option than stupid Molinaro!

Forza Juve!
agreed. Molinaro sucks ass. De Ceglie has impressed me today. A little gung-ho, but he's showed excellent signs.

Btw, is Camoranesi even playing tonight? He may as well not be.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think it was normal that they put pressure on us first 20min, they've lost their first game vs Real and they wanted to prove something in their first home match in CL... and they managed!!

However, defensively we're really bad except for Grygera who is the only one defending well and playing the offside tactic pretty good. Chiellini, Legro, De Ceglie looking lost at the back, specially Chiellini.

Camoranesi doesn't look familiar with the the CM/DM position he's playing at. He's unable to distribute balls to the flanks. Nedved and Giovinco are trying to get the ball themselves. Giovinco with two assists looking solid upfront, but he's really weak going to the back.

Sissoko on the other hand, looking weak. Failing to defend, pass, cross and mark. I wouldn't subs him but he needs to focus more If we are to win this match.

I like how things are going upfront. Good thing Iaquinta didn't try to pass for the 2nd goal he scored. Del Piero was pretty much marked and I'm glad he finished it well.

We just need to fix couple of things at the back and adjust Momo well with Camoranesi and 3points should be in our pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)