Juventuz LIVE 2007/2008 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljenjak

Jan 19, 2008
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE; VOLIM TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry, I'm so happy:D:D:D
I?m just a little dissapointed because Ale didn't score from his chances, he could've, or better yet, should've, or even the best. must have scored from his chances. But no matter, 3 POINTS AGAINST INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 22, 2007
This is what they get for all the shit that was thrown at us. We raped them in front if their home fans good and proper. Now Roma will become my second team until the season end because if they can screw over these degenerate pricks, it will be truly awesome.

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
What a game. Right up there with the CL game agianst Madrid.

Our captain finished the career of Hierro in that game, has he done the same with Matarazzi this time around?

Grande Juve!

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14,654
    Unfortunately I am streaming the game, who else is watching like normal people do?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    the worst thing about serie A coverage in england is that ch5 are so stringent with their showing times that they only show an afternoon match, and if theres a great game like juve-inter that would bring them great numbers of viewers they still dont give a shit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)