Juventuz Football Club (2 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
congrats, guys, a truely original thread :D.......

cheers for the mentions guys, appears im a bit of a john off all trades, master of none :rofl:

Jul 28, 2002
The team :D

-------------------------------Ian-------------------------------
--------------Vinman-------Paul----------Tom---------------
Stu----------------------------------------------------Josh----
-----------------------Gray-----Jun----------------------------
------------------------------Martin----------------------------
------------------Zlatan---------------Arif--------------------

Bench:
Bes
Blackminto
Erkka
Des
Majed
FLi
Hydde

Manager: Mikhail
Staf: torkel, erik,Dpforever.

GK :Ian#1 obviously, there is only one man for this position, the man who will defend his corner (vds) till the very end..a hugely experienced chracter who will fill his role with wisdom and leadership.

Defence: : The good, the bad and the ugly.

Vinman#3:clearly the badass hardman...police brutality is nothing in comparison to vinman.

Paul#2:some may say he is the most feared of all poster, his posting destroys any challenge made on his threads...the godfather of the dfence.

Tom#4: like his idol, this guy wont shy away from a challenge, and never hides his feelings on players and other crap..who else could fill the monty role?

WingBacks
Stu#7: a stalwart of the team, once a youngster, but quickly scale the ranks. This guy can defend and attack in equal measure, and will endlessly post with class..the cafu of the team.

Josh#5:an enigmatic legend who has gone awol..bes came a close second for this position. like stu, these guys were monster posters, josh could post on any subject form transfers to the latest electromusic with equal convinction...a great wingback..rambo's heir naturally.

Defensive/Central Midfield

Gray#8:without doubt the engine room of the team...this guy does more miles than a NASA deep space probe. He organise the teamwith ferocity, ready to close down any rogue threads, but also imesnly talented at organise new threads...the heart of the team...what would it be like without him???

Jun#6:in every midfield partnership,the players compliment their partners...so pefrectly bouncing off grays mass post, jun's few but quality posts provide long accurate inteligent posts, giving thread life but also class, food for predators like z to feed off. His classy long posts are a unique trademark to this classy player.

Trequatresista
Martin#70 (10s worn by none other): what more can be said?? the creator of the team, a legendary figure in the world of football forums, his technical knowledge and ability is second to none. Shame his showing of class are becoming a rare site, but also often goes totaly awol leaving town, and his staff to run the show...but his legendary past will always get him a place....del piero eat ur heart out.

Strikers
Zlatan#9:A true character of the forum, often the bad boy, but still a hero to all, will always produce the goods and can be depended to score with class posts. Zlatan #9.......perfect match.

Arif #11:every team needs a Mr Consitancy....and arif consistantly produce class post, with littl fluctuation in form... a great partner for Z.

Bench
luckily this team has a heavy weight bench.
Bes:narrowly missed out to josh, otherwise would have been a major stalwart to the team...surely the manager has a problem on his hands with him on the bench

Des: Well, this guy is my john of all trades, relegating the number ten to the reserves.With superior quantity, a figure off class, wherever he posts.....shame about the bati avatar m8 :D

Blakmint: the only other keeper, with more attitude than most, this guy will be a star one day.

Erkka: Another worldclass youngster...surely pushing the strikers for a place.

Majed: A world class poster on the bench...its like having zidane on the real bench...shouldnt happen.

FLi and Hydde: A great duo who can play wherever they feel like with class and humour..the ladies favourites.

Manager : Mikhail.....my namesake, a true tactical genius looking forward to a battle one day on the chess board.

Staff: What more can u say about some of the most legendary figures on the forum??

This side surely looks better than the real juve...i wonder what the outcome would be there??:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

me, hydde and blackmint passed out drunk on the bench :D
:shocked: So you'd offer some alcohol to under-aged?! :eek:

:D

I'd just vomit, I wouldn't pass out...

Only the weak past out...:stuckup:

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)