Juventuz Celebrity Death Match (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I recommend a smoothie... If you ever have to talk about DP in his best days with me, buy me a kiwi smoothie! :drool:
Hmm, a Vanilla ice cream Strawberry fruit smoothie is a world class beverage.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Would you be up for a beer at your local Pub in Budapest?
I thought your Smart just like Majed, Budapest is the Capital of Hungary, Buchuresti is the Capital of Romania....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I thought your still wearing the golf tradition things like (Thobe, Takia, Gotra or mmm Agal) and riding the Camels, but your not Retard, good for you boy...
I do, but only when I'm back in KSA. Here in the States, I've only worn all that twice, each durring my University's annual "International Night." :)

As for riding Camels, I have riden a couple of camels before, but only not regularly. My family and I are fortunate enough to have cars (and we're thankkful and respectful for those who don't).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I thought your still wearing the golf tradition things like (Thobe, Takia, Gotra or mmm Agal) and riding the Camels, but your not Retard, good for you boy...
:sleepy:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Hmm, a Vanilla ice cream Strawberry fruit smoothie is a world class beverage.
I'm not too fond of Strawberry, but that sounds good...

I'm a smoothie adict!! :dazed:

Take this: Kiwi, Lemon, Apple, Cherry, with honey! :cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I do, but only when I'm back in KSA. Here in the States, I've only worn all that twice, each durring my University's annual "International Night." :)

As for riding Camels, I have riden a couple of camels before, but only not regularly. My family and I are fortunate enough to have cars (and we're thankkful and respectful for those who don't).
Retard.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I'm not too fond of Strawberry, but that sounds good...

I'm a smoothie adict!! :dazed:

Take this: Kiwi, Lemon, Apple, Cherry, with honey! :cool:
Where's Incubo to see this....

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Majed for example if you drank a smoothie I prepared you and it had alcohol on it but you had no idea... would that be a sin?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Retard.
I chose to ignore that in your previous post... It kinda contradicts with "smart."
It's also mostly used by clueless junior-high girls. It's also pretty offensive to mentally chalanged people if you used it as an insult. I thought it would be to your benifit if people missed that. I guess you were really proud of it!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Majed for example if you drank a smoothie I prepared you and it had alcohol on it but you had no idea... would that be a sin?
Nope :)

Though maybe I should be more caution drinking something from someone like you or Vil (no offense ;) )

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Nope :)

Though maybe I should be more caution drinking something from someone like you or Vil (no offense ;) )
Ok I will keep that in mind when I see my arabic friends :D

So youre saying you would reject a drink from me?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Truth hurts i know;)...Allah yekhdak
I'm interested...

What truth?

I'll give you a small preview lesson while you're waiting in line, When someone prays for you, it's impolite to pray againt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)