juventus's biggest european rivals (3 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
the san siro crowd is seriously electric too.
i dont think there's a more 'dangerous' sight in football than the san siro with smoke emerging from the stands,the fires being lit in the stands,and to add to that,that huge 'cage' sorta thing that seperates the crowd from the pitch.
very very hell like:cool:
Don't forget the Sam Ali Yen in Turkey too, Galatasary IIRC.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Chelsea, but this year I really am confident we can beat any team, we are perfectly balanced while chelsea actually lack in the creativity department more than us.

They can only couner attack with pace and agility. Unfortunately for us they have 2 top class wingers and a mobile midfield who can shoot 'em from ways out.

As for Barca, i think we can always catch them on the counter attack.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
the san siro crowd is seriously electric too.
i dont think there's a more 'dangerous' sight in football than the san siro with smoke emerging from the stands,the fires being lit in the stands,and to add to that,that huge 'cage' sorta thing that seperates the crowd from the pitch.
very very hell like:cool:
San Siro and Anfield IMO(and that of ESPN reporter who said just that) still loses out to the atmosphere in Senayan/Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Indonesia. U want hell and electrifying atmosphere then here is the place.

Steviee

Apr 13, 2005
i would still stay vote for liverpool...
i was so ****ing pissed off when they beat us last season..
i hate their fans..i DETEST their fans..no no no wait..i ABHORE those lame mother****ers with a capital A..!!!!:fero:

and i hope we play them again this season..and we kick their butt..AT ANFIELD!!!

"you'll never walk alone" my ****ing foot!!

you'll ALWAYS walk alone..
KILL THEM..****ING KILL THEM!!:fero:
That's real mature. :rolleyes:

Oct 17, 2005
Juve's biggest european rivals :

1. Madrid
2. Man U
3. Liverpool

Juve's biggest EX-euro rivals : :p

1. Dortmund
2. Hamburg SV (I wasn't even born yet when they beat juve in final 83, CMIIW LOL)
3. Ajax
4. ?

Juve's this season biggest uero rivals :
1. Barcelona
2. Chelsea
3. Man U
4. Arsenal
5. Milan/Inter
6. Bayern
7. Lyon

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
this year, Chelsea, Milan (still smarting from last year :D), and BArca although manu, arsenal, bayern could all knock us out

lala

Oct 18, 2005
Dortmund :D

i just say : CL-Final 1997 :(

but now they have some hundret million minus and maybe in 5-6 years Juve will meet them again in the CL :fero::fero:

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
++ [ originally posted by neved11 ] ++
Liverpool:
A second tier and fluke team, really want to beat this dump team, so as to prove how dump AC Milan is!

AC Milan:
Revenge of our CL Final lose!

Man Utd:
Another dump team in Europe, probably the most fluke team in the world! Revenge of our 1999 CL knock out!

Barca:
Always good to beat this so-called most offensive team, well, they lose to Chelsea in QF of last year CL though, maybe just a overrated team!
I agree, Barca are a bit overrated, i'm glad Chelsea beat them. And Juve beat them in the Pre-season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)