juventus's biggest european rivals (8 Viewers)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #64
    ive got a weird feeling that we might play man utd this season in CL.
    but i want to get back at liverpool so juventus can beat the crap outta them..AT ANFIELD..so we can shut up thsoe motherfvcking fans of their.

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #66
    i hope you're right.
    the fact that epl teams are used to past faced football seems to unsettle us and that is why the ageing back two worry me.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
    true...feel bad saying it, but cannavaro was mocked at anfield...even though he scored, our defense offered no resistance.

PS: Hey shouldn´t you have a picture of Axl and not slash?:D

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #68
    the crowd supporter seems to get to us too when we play against english teams in their backyard,and this is something i absolotley HATE saying because english fans piss me off big time,especially the anfield c0cksuckers.

i used to have one of axl,but i go bored with and then switched to slash.ill probably go for izzy next:D

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
    the crowd supporter seems to get to us too when we play against english teams in their backyard,and this is something i absolotley HATE saying because english fans piss me off big time,especially the anfield c0cksuckers.

the guys on anfield are simply amazing, the most passionte supporters i have ever seen

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #78
    the san siro crowd is seriously electric too.
    i dont think there's a more 'dangerous' sight in football than the san siro with smoke emerging from the stands,the fires being lit in the stands,and to add to that,that huge 'cage' sorta thing that seperates the crowd from the pitch.
    very very hell like:cool:

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    yeah the english r known for that....for gods sake i was watching a cricket game(the ashes) and they wouldn't stop singing and screaming..

as far as opponents go i think that barca, Man U. Madrid lost yesterday so they dont look very strong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)