juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian j

Jun 2, 2004
i am a big fan for juve
and i see juventus is the best club in the world
and i like it like he is
so many people want to see juve not like this some want him like real madrid buy big stars and pay for him more mony to see every one his stars

some want juve to play like arsenal or man united and every player in the squad play alone and so many like this

but i prefer juve like he is buy good player and make them stars and play like a team like a famiely and have the best way to play and the most beuty
the most excited and i want him an italian team and have more than 6 or 7 player in the first squad not 3 or 4 juve an italian team and i want to see the most player on it italian to show every one the italian play what they can do becuase their is to many say look without this player or that in the team he cant get the scudito 2003 or like this

in this way i want juve to be and play

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Right on. I think you and FreddyAdu9 would make a great team.
:howler: oh give them a break....they are having the time of their life....

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Christian j ] ++
i am a big fan for juve
and i see juventus is the best club in the world
and i like it like he is
so many people want to see juve not like this some want him like real madrid buy big stars and pay for him more mony to see every one his stars

some want juve to play like arsenal or man united and every player in the squad play alone and so many like this

but i prefer juve like he is buy good player and make them stars and play like a team like a famiely and have the best way to play and the most beuty
the most excited and i want him an italian team and have more than 6 or 7 player in the first squad not 3 or 4 juve an italian team and i want to see the most player on it italian to show every one the italian play what they can do becuase their is to many say look without this player or that in the team he cant get the scudito 2003 or like this

in this way i want juve to be and play

can someone translate this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)