Juventus year net loss widens, outlook negative (2 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
mephiztopheles said:
P.d: In english what u guys have written, what does it mean?
my brother told me in english it means that the 21 million loss is not accyual or real or in other words the the cash flow is not negative 21 but rather loss on write offs and non cash items and it will not force us into liqudation or bankruptcy

May 27, 2006
AbuGadanzieri said:
my brother told me in english it means that the 21 million loss is not accyual or real or in other words the the cash flow is not negative 21 but rather loss on write offs and non cash items and it will not force us into liqudation or bankruptcy
ty

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
AbuGadanzieri said:
wrong

my brother told me delisting will make stock holders have bonds in the place of stocks and will raise the debt and raise the gearing ratio and lead to bad credit worthyness and higher borrowing rate and difficult access to debt financing
Leverage Buyout (LBO) or buying all stock with the debt is not a bad financial decision. Especially in football industry, in which privatisation is very common.

If we have Agnelly family as our backup, everything is just fine.
But i don't know how much Agnelly's passion in Juve this time. I mean, this is not like the era of Gianni anymore. We all knew Gianni as the one that love Juve very much. We need that kind of passion to solve our financial problem.

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
Anyone know where can I find the newest financial statement in english version?
(I've checked the official website and it is being translated)
I couldn't find it anywhere..
Thanks..

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
AbuGadanzieri said:
my brother told me in english it means that the 21 million loss is not accyual or real or in other words the the cash flow is not negative 21 but rather loss on write offs and non cash items and it will not force us into liqudation or bankruptcy[/QUO
i dont ever think we would be liquidated because it would be a stupid move to move down, because we would have to do that. good point.

and as far as becoming private, that wouldnt be soo bad as we could be able to get a major investor like abramovich. but even so i dont think we will de-list

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
Desmond said:
Yeah, lets not rule out the possibility of a 21-team expansion of Serie A. :wink:
yea but think if we get back in serie A they will give us so many negative points that we'll get demoted to B again so like this we'll be back next year w/ UEFA and 3trd year we'll be in CL, hmmm good plan. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)