Juventus vs. Fiorentina in Toronto, May 25 (2 Viewers)

OP
DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #261
    SOOOOO what a fantastic weekend, minus the result of course, some great stories to tell....

so saturday nite, my buddys and I headed to Fiorentinas hotel. While waiting around for someone to come out, out comes the training staff. We start talking to a couple of them for a good hour or so, then out comes Gamberini and Avramov, we said hi to both of them, then continued talking with the 2 trainers. Both were really down to earth, answered our questions, told us where theyd be for the next two days etc...

so earlier in the day, my buddys managed this...

after talking for a little while longer we take off for the nite.

ON to sunday...

we headed to Juve's hotel . Security was tight and they kept dicking around. Out of the entire team, the only ones that came down to say hi were these two...

Finally some other players came out but didnt come down to the bottom of the entrance to sign shit... When Salihamidzic came out nobody started cheering, so i scream out "BRAZZO" he stopped in his tracks and waved at me with a huge smile on his face lol.

Then off to the game... vids to come...

At the end of the game, my buddy in the above pics was sitting right where fiorentinas dressing room was and asked felipe for his shirt and he handed him his warmup sweater. Then he saw Maurizio, one of the trainers we had spoken to the nite before and he asked him for some shit. Maurizio literally spent 10 minutes searching for a shirt or something, but they only brought what they needed.

We get the idea to beat Fiorentina back to their hotel and just make it in time. I took a vid of the team walking into the hotel, and said hi to them all but only managed to get my cam going to get Jovetic and Prandelli... Then a cadillac pulls up and a security guard asks me to move out of the way, sure enough Lionel Ritchie gets out an walks right by me lol.

We wait around, Maurizio comes out again and tells us the team is going out so we should wait around. Sure enough the entire team comes out and sits right next to us.. Jovetic, Gobbi, Marchionni, Avramov, Gamberini etc...

we snap some pics with Gamberini and they take off..(will be uploaded later)

Then Felipe comes out, waits around for a bit then my buddy calls him over. Felipe talks to us for a bit, takes somes pics then out of nowhere asks us if we've seen the rest of team. We tell him ya they took off about 10 minutes ago..all you hear from his mouth is "BASTARDI!!!" lmao funny as hell. We talk for a bit more, he says goodbye and hops into a cab.

Maurizio once again comes out and thanks us for our support, we shoot the shit again for another hour or so, then he says he'll be right back. Sure enough he comes out with some small fiorentina memorabilia. he thanks us once again for being around and tells us he has to head out as well... we say our goodbyes and go our separate ways...

And thats one hell of a weekend. Jovetic is awesome, when i said hi to him ive never seen someone so happy just to be recognized. Fiorentina is one classy team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    Not in the mood to write much now, but for those who might care. Here's a little blurb.

Of the Juve players, i got Grygera's autograph, he was very nice and smiley, Grosso was rly nice, but i just missed out on getting his, and i coulda possibly got Salihamidzic's but wasn't rly too worried by that for obvious reasons. Zaccheroni signed forever, made me laugh, cuz he's shit and i'd rather not get his autograph lol. Got a thumbs up and smile from Candreva, cuz i seemed to be the only person to say anything when he walked by very briefly underneath the tunnel area, (i shouted his name and i was pretty excited lol). Nearly came on the spot when Del Piero came out for a bit, but he didn't really sign anything that i saw, kinda upsetting, but i guess its tough for him, cuz he's been doin that shit forever..

Additionally i hate Amauri more than anything in the world, worst striker alive, i am legitimately a better player. Trez seemed a big douche/sourpuss, as i always thought he would be, hardly acknowledged anyone, both him and amauri came out with their headphones in, ignoring the fans until i shouted to them, and got a very slight acknowledgement. Made me happy to make 100% sure that i do hate them (tho in Trez's case i appreciate his contribution to the club to the maximum).

At the end some Fiorentina guy's were being cool and signing and shit, especially Jovetic, he was signing for 20 mins plus i believe, amazing kid. Unluckily for me he was on the other side of the stadium.

Not the greatest of games or results, both as totally expected, but the fact that i saw Del Piero has me on cloud 9 even now, so i don't care. and though he didnt score he was clearly the best player on the field along with Jovetic, his touches and ability to just walk past players with deft dribbles is incredible, i cannot stress how fucking good he is.

Diego also had a good showing, and my personal top 3 for Juve would be Del Piero, Diego and Marrone, who had a great game i thought. Hopefully good for the future.

DP was in Champs right outside Eaton centre in the morning of the game apparently buying mini converse for his son :). The guy working there told me because i had on a DP jersey, and he showed me the autograph and picture with DP that he got, was happy for him, however was sad that i wasnt there earlier obviously.

Anyways, thats it for now, until next time Forza Juve. If anyone has any questions about any other stuff feel free to pm me or ask me in this thread or what not :)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Wow that's awesome, man! The Viola players and staff were so nice to the fans in the stadium too, especially when considering it was a sea of black and white.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    Why do you have a pic of Jovetic naked?
    At the end of the game, when he was signing for like 30 minutes, he threw his shirt and pants to the crowd too, cuz hes a great guy.

I have some funny ones of him too, walking in the middle of the pitch in just underwear, and when he was about to go into the lockers, he had to take a pic with a like under 10 team or sum shit, so him and the viola management etc were laughing and he had to go to the very back, so u couldnt tell he was just in underwear, was amusing.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
    amazing man...i managed to get some awesome pics of the boys coming off the bus at the banquet dinner on monday. After the game i headed to the underground parking at skydome. I managed to get in there a few years back for the italy game so I decided to give it another shot. The security were being dicks, because there no more then 7 of us out there, including some children. the players were standing around the buses before they boarded, and a bunch of the juve guys were chatting with zanetti...everytime they opened the garage I would scream a couple names, and a couple of them would look over and wave....I think the happiest were esposito and falque, they seemed kind of suprised that I recognized them ......and the best was when ale was talking with some team reps nearly 50 m away with his back to us, so i started sing an alessandro delpiero aleeeeee chant, and he turned around and gave us a wave.....no one came out for autographs, and I couldnt go to the hotel because I had my little bro with me, But considering everything, It was a fantastic experience

Mar 15, 2009
    DudebuD... great to see you got so many pics with the players and autographs.. I think i was there at the Juventus hotel when Grosso and Del Piero came out im not sure as i can see in your pic that Grosso is using my marker haha. Not sure if you remember or if you were there.. i was the guy who ran behind the security from behind the truck to Grosso lol and took a pic with him. I was really hoping to get a pic with Del piero aswell... btw .. where was Fiorentina staying?.. i would have really liked to meet other Fiorentina players and Prandelli.. even though I ended up meeting Jovetic after the game.. truely is a great guy. I am suprised that Maurizio told you that much info about where the team is going to be lol.. searching around for Juventus they didn't tell us anything.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    my home computer has been attaked by a virus, so I am sending a short message via car computer.

summary and pics to follow.....

OP
    DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #274
    DudebuD... great to see you got so many pics with the players and autographs.. I think i was there at the Juventus hotel when Grosso and Del Piero came out im not sure as i can see in your pic that Grosso is using my marker haha. Not sure if you remember or if you were there.. i was the guy who ran behind the security from behind the truck to Grosso lol and took a pic with him. I was really hoping to get a pic with Del piero aswell... btw .. where was Fiorentina staying?.. i would have really liked to meet other Fiorentina players and Prandelli.. even though I ended up meeting Jovetic after the game.. truely is a great guy. I am suprised that Maurizio told you that much info about where the team is going to be lol.. searching around for Juventus they didn't tell us anything.
    lol i think i remember seeing you, i was wearing the netherlands tshirt(needed something white to wear for the day). Fiorentina was at the Four Seasons in yorkville with nooooo security whatsoever. As much as Fiorentina are one of our rivals, theyre a class team no doubt... im still waiting on my pics with gamberini and felipe.

OP
    DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #276
    forgot to mention, my buddy in the pic up there, well his friend is a cousin of Luca Belcastro of our primavera team. Luca was at his house to drop off tickets for the game.

Mar 15, 2009
    forgot to mention, my buddy in the pic up there, well his friend is a cousin of Luca Belcastro of our primavera team. Luca was at his house to drop off tickets for the game.
    haha.. o yea i met Luca Belcastro's cousin at the gala.. his name is Marco right?..he was sitting at my table lol.. i may have met your friend aswell.. not sure

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    DudeBud looks like you had agreat time mate!!awesome.

BTW Off topic,was it mentioned somewhere maybe about Juve's summer friendlies,and dates??
    I'll be in Italy in for 2 weeks from 21th of July to 6th August,hope i;m lucky to catch something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)