Juventus vs. Fiorentina in Toronto, May 25 (3 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Bought mine too: Section 111, Row 13. Nobody wanted to pay $99 for a ticket, so I'm by myself. :cry:

Are you alone too? Oh, by the way, how are you getting there? Are you going to take the GO Train or drive? I can probably get a car that day too, if anyone needs a ride or wants to carpool from the States.
I am going with a friend at the Uni. He will be in East side, and I'll be Westside.
We are planning on taking the via rail and be in toronto around 1 pm, maybe get a chance to go to the practice and around the hotel area hopefully getting some signatures and photos, but there are two more people might come and both have cars. If they don't then via rail or I wouldn't mind car pooling if you are getting their early.
Where are you driving from?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
The gorgeous city of Stoney Creek, where else? :D

EDIT: I'd imagine you'd be taking Hwy. 6 down to the 403, which is West Hamiton/Burlington territory. I could meet you wherever.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I am going with a friend at the Uni. He will be in East side, and I'll be Westside.
We are planning on taking the via rail and be in toronto around 1 pm, maybe get a chance to go to the practice and around the hotel area hopefully getting some signatures and photos, but there are two more people might come and both have cars. If they don't then via rail or I wouldn't mind car pooling if you are getting their early.
Where are you driving from?
Hey man, i was wondering if you knew when/where the practice is gonna take place and such, and what hotel they will be staying at? Because Im going to this game too, dream stuff, first live juventus game :) even though most of the team is gonna be on international duty. So let me know via private message or something the details, cuz id die to meet the guys and get some signatures and such, that would be out of this world..

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Hey man, i was wondering if you knew when/where the practice is gonna take place and such, and what hotel they will be staying at? Because Im going to this game too, dream stuff, first live juventus game :) even though most of the team is gonna be on international duty. So let me know via private message or something the details, cuz id die to meet the guys and get some signatures and such, that would be out of this world..
I don't know yet, but hopefully somebody soon would get all the info about the practice and the hotel.

The gorgeous city of Stoney Creek, where else? :D
I had to google that :sergio:, I don't know much about Canada :D
That's way off your way to toronto. Once may 25th comes closer I would know how I am getting there. We should definitely try to together for a pint before the match

You guys will be the oppisite side of me. I am section 132 row 11 behind the benches

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I don't know yet, but hopefully somebody soon would get all the info about the practice and the hotel.

I had to google that :sergio:, I don't know much about Canada :D
That's way off your way to toronto. Once may 25th comes closer I would know how I am getting there. We should definitely try to together for a pint before the match

You guys will be the oppisite side of me. I am section 132 row 11 behind the benches
Burlington is on the way, which is what you have to pass by. No matter what, we end up on the same stretch of road. Maybe I'll just leave the car in Burlington and take the GO. I'm a child, pretty excited right now.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Once it comes closer things should be more obvious. I am so excited too. Now it's all about knowing the practice time and see if there is a photos/signature session.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Once it comes closer things should be more obvious. I am so excited too. Now it's all about knowing the practice time and see if there is a photos/signature session.
For sure, if you find out that information, i beg u please pass it on to me in a private message, id owe u forever lol, thanks bro.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Section 112 Row 19.

A bunch of us will meet at a nearby bar prior to the game so that we can all go over together. It will be something close by, maybe Loose Moose, Lone Star, or Jack Astors.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Section 112 Row 19.

A bunch of us will meet at a nearby bar prior to the game so that we can all go over together. It will be something close by, maybe Loose Moose, Lone Star, or Jack Astors.
Great.
Any idea about photo/signature sessions

For sure, if you find out that information, i beg u please pass it on to me in a private message, id owe u forever lol, thanks bro.
If I know, I will definitely let you know

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
I have a feeling the Juve Club DOC will organize something. If they do I'm on their mailing list so I'll post it here.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
i just wonder what is the use of this match?
and even if there is a benifit,sure the primavera will play as there would be no less than 10 players preparing for WC,maybe people will get see also our rubbish players like Grygera,Zebina,Chimenti .......................

OP
DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #35
    section 133, row 13, seats 9-10. right behind the benches, and if something is organized in either of the "curva's" (i use that term lightly lol) ill move over there. im cool with meeting somewhere downtown, im taking the day off so ill be downtown early and make a day out of it.

the viola players will be greeted with a giant VIOLA MERDA banner hung right behind their bench courtesy of me. I also might hold some protest of my own regarding la dirigenza, ya i wanna be ultra hahaha.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I'll be in sec 131, if you guys plan something ahead of time, please let me know !!

Many of my Canadian friends refuse to go.... too much money to pay for seeing the youth.

Also, if anyone finds out about when and where a training session might take place, post it HERE, and not in pm's

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    Be nice to have a full house mainly of Juventus fans. Rogers Centre is having a rough year due to various reasons so give them some business.

Also, chances are the game will be played on plastic. Their is a some Mickey Mouse Concert two days before the game so I don't see temporary grass being layed down for this one.

OP
    DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #38
    IMHO, we need a massive banner for Scirea to honour his birthday which falls on the same day as the match.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Be nice to have a full house mainly of Juventus fans. Rogers Centre is having a rough year due to various reasons so give them some business.

Also, chances are the game will be played on plastic. Their is a some Mickey Mouse Concert two days before the game so I don't see temporary grass being layed down for this one.
    The Blue Jays go on a road trip starting on May 19th and they're not back until the 28th, so they've plenty of time to put the grass in and take it out. The Sesame Street thing takes place on a stage and they're only using a third of the stadium for it (an endzone area). That means a large portion of the grass will already be in.

Do you work for Roger's by chance? :D

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    The Blue Jays go on a road trip starting on May 19th and they're not back until the 28th, so they've plenty of time to put the grass in and take it out. The Sesame Street thing takes place on a stage and they're only using a third of the stadium for it (an endzone area). That means a large portion of the grass will already be in.

Do you work for Roger's by chance? :D
    You could be right about the grass. Also, I don't work for Rogers but they are a customer of mine. So I'm instantly a Jays fan, Argos fans, I love monster trucks and heck for one day I love Fiorentina fans as well :).

It'll be nice to have downtown Toronto Black and White for one day though.

Also, DudebuD's idea to have a banner in honour of Sciera's birthday is a fantastic idea. Would really show inspiration to all Juventino's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)