Juventus Next Gen (10 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
and he also was pretty sloppy at times. some of our young midfielders are pure gems, but honestly i don't fully get the buzz around soulé yet.
Miretti definitely reached higher highs this year, Soule gets pretty sloppy at times or has whole weeks where he still underperforms.

But without a doubt he has great moments and even more important he plays in a position where we are pretty short in the first team. So I’d give him a few chances to understand better if he’s ready or not. If not, a loan next year won’t hurt. But so far most reliable reports (Albanese especially) say that he’s likely to join the first team next year.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Good time to send him to another Serie C club to ruin his career down there straight into the purgatory of italian football
Iling Jr. is actually not an outstanding player. Really inconsistent. Muharemovic, Miretti and Chibozo are players who can reach it to Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

Barrenchea and De Winter depends on their injuries

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sarà #JuveRenate nel primo turno dei playoff nazionali di #SerieC: la #Juventus #Under23 giocherà in casa (ad Alessandria) la gara d'andata, domenica 8 maggio.

Gli altri accoppiamenti Feralpisalò-Pescara
Foggia-Virtus Entella
Palermo-Triestina
Cesena-Monopoli

previous matches against renate:

Screenshot_2022-05-05-11-24-56-30_07de052b70472489b19c0b66e29f0be4.jpg

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Iling Jr. is actually not an outstanding player. Really inconsistent. Muharemovic, Miretti and Chibozo are players who can reach it to Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

Barrenchea and De Winter depends on their injuries
You think RUS knows anything about Iling Jr lol?

This team is surpassing expectations tbh, but it would be a miracle for them to win the playoffs.

As for Soulé, he has so much quality but really at this stage of his career the numbers don't add up for someone playing in Serie C. There are plenty of players with talent who did nothing. I'm a bit worried that he's going to be an attractive loanee for next season, he'll go to Sampdoria or the like and play 500 minutes before ending up at a top 5 Serie B club in Jan 2023. Actually this scenario seems more likely than him exploding, but only he can decide how good he will be. I think this season learning his trade has been a good lesson.

Jun 16, 2020
You think RUS knows anything about Iling Jr lol?

This team is surpassing expectations tbh, but it would be a miracle for them to win the playoffs.

As for Soulé, he has so much quality but really at this stage of his career the numbers don't add up for someone playing in Serie C. There are plenty of players with talent who did nothing. I'm a bit worried that he's going to be an attractive loanee for next season, he'll go to Sampdoria or the like and play 500 minutes before ending up at a top 5 Serie B club in Jan 2023. Actually this scenario seems more likely than him exploding, but only he can decide how good he will be. I think this season learning his trade has been a good lesson.
8th place finish, 1 point behind the 5th place.

Inconsistency is the word that fits this team, but somehow I won’t argue against Zauli as he for the second consecutive year delivers players who seem well equipped for the next step. Last year Fagioli, Ranocchia and Dragusin. This year De Winter, Soule and Miretti.

Developing 3 players per year is fast pace, and there will be some surprises here and there, both in positive and negative ways (like Correia this year).

Anyway I’m glad that slowly but surely the project seems to be paying off

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we must focus to take U23 to serie B (promotion) so they will be more attractive for young talent and with their experience in Serie B we can more acknowledge their quality and readiness to step up to the first team.
Make that last push, so all of our young players are "on loan" in Serie B and they will play full games there too with our U23

Becuase we currently still buying players while the graduate from U23 is still majority neglected

Jun 16, 2020
JUVENTUS U23 (4-3-2-1): Israel; Leo, De Winter, Stramaccioni, Anzolin; Nicolussi Caviglia, Barrenechea, Zuelli; Soulé, Compagnon; Da Graca. A disp: Raina, Siano, Verduci, Barbieri, Boloca, Sekulov, Leone, Sersanti, Palumbo, Cudrig, Lipari, Cotter. All. Zauli

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

1-0 Renate out of a corner. Game is pretty balanced overall.

- - - Updated - - -

1-1 Compagnon!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)