Juventus Next Gen (11 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Wesley, Portanova, Dragusin, Rafia good to give them minutes in the CI

All of these strike me as players that can make it to Serie A but no superstars here. Maybe Dragusin, would like to see more of him.

Portanova clearly has good things going on for him but he needs experience, a Serie A move/loan would be easy to find for him.

Wesley needs more time, he isn't ready at all. Needs much more confidence.

Rafia hard to get a read on. He doesn't seem technically outstanding but he definitely seems more mature or experienced, he can be useful.

Still Nicolussi and Fagioli are the ones that have me looking forward most.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Wesley, Portanova, Dragusin, Rafia good to give them minutes in the CI

All of these strike me as players that can make it to Serie A but no superstars here. Maybe Dragusin, would like to see more of him.

Portanova clearly has good things going on for him but he needs experience, a Serie A move/loan would be easy to find for him.

Wesley needs more time, he isn't ready at all. Needs much more confidence.

Rafia hard to get a read on. He doesn't seem technically outstanding but he definitely seems more mature or experienced, he can be useful.

Still Nicolussi and Fagioli are the ones that have me looking forward most.
It aren’t the best players that we have in our youth. I think that Wesley played because Cuadrado couldn’t and Danilo needed some rest. Portanova I guess it was because it was his last game, probably worked his ass off last year without making some minutes.

The best players we have in the primavera are: Ranocchia, Fagioli, Dragusin, Correia and Rafia (but he’s a bit old already). And Di Pardo is having a good season.

And then a few guys in U19 but that competition was canceled so to early to say something as I haven’t seen much of that generation.

Jun 16, 2020
He’s a CM/CDM. Has the same profile as Bentancur and Locatelli. Good in positioning, finding passes and has a okay shot. But I understood Pirlo as yesterday wasn’t the game for the debut of a CM.

OP
Akshen

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,005
    Wesley started good in attack, but he has no idea on defending. Whats his main position? doesnt strike me as LB/LWB, is he a winger?
    Dragusin was the best of the bunch though, looking forward to seeing more of him.
    Rafia and Portanova were just meh for me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    He is a regular in the team. I wonder if they will replace him or instead use Gozzi more with Capellini, Delli Carri and Alcibiade.

Matteo Anzolin was a key player for U20 in the same DC/DL role but he suffered a bad ACL injury.

Jun 16, 2020
    He is a regular in the team. I wonder if they will replace him or instead use Gozzi more with Capellini, Delli Carri and Alcibiade.

Matteo Anzolin was a key player for U20 in the same DC/DL role but he suffered a bad ACL injury.
    We signed De Marino I thought?

Will be a strange second half our the season with many new faces and some key players to the first team.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    According the official site there was a fight in the training today and seems that the gk Franco Israel got a fracture in the face :oops2:

1610645485589.png
    Knee injury to Rafia, cheek/eye socket injury for Israel. So Israel wiped him out and Rafia punched him?

Literally a day after he scored a Coppa winner :lol: His temper is a liability, he'll never make it at pro level.

Jun 16, 2020
    Knee injury to Rafia, cheek/eye socket injury for Israel. So Israel wiped him out and Rafia punched him?

Literally a day after he scored a Coppa winner :lol: His temper is a liability, he'll never make it at pro level.
    Loool yesterday when I praised North Africans technique I seriously wrote that they’re usual good fighters to, but removed it before posting it

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    How amateurish, what did they use, Google translate?

"scontro di gioco" was the original Italian, which in the context would be a collision in a challenge in play.

There's me not surprised at all with Rafia throwing a dig at someone, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)