Juventus Next Gen (14 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Petrelli will go to Genoa and than on loan to Serie B.

So or we sign a new striker, or Da Graca joins the U23. I think it’s more likely the we’ll sign someone as the U19 competition will also continue this month.
Our "real" Juventus B...

- - - Updated - - -

JUVENTUS U23 (3-4-2-1): Israel; Capellini, Alcibiade, Coccolo; Wesley, Ranocchia, Troiano, Rosa; Rafia, Mosti; Brighenti. A disp.: Raina, Senko, Correia, Leone, Gozzi, Barbieri,Sekulov, Tongya, Riccio, Cerri. All. Zauli

Match about to start
Link?

Jun 16, 2020
This one should be a win, even without some important players.

Pitch looks like Carrarese hosted a rugby tournament yesterday, what a disaster.

First match that I kinda liked Wesley.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not related, but from the same region (Perugia).

Felix Correia is the player who most deserves to be in the first team mix, but Juve have quite a few options on both flanks if everyone is fit. Alex Sandro, Chiesa, Frabotta, Berna on the left, Cuadrado, Chiesa, Danilo, Kulusevski or Berna on the right. If he was a striker or AM he'd already be involved.

As for other first team prospects, it's been mentioned before that Dragusin, Ranocchia and Fagioli are talented. Di Pardo is also improving all the time, he's one of my favourites, reminds me a bit of Cancelo with his skill and composure.

Maybe the thread should be pinned with FAQs :grin:

Jun 16, 2020
Match was one to forget, nothing special but we have the 3 points.

Correia is mvp this season, should play at a higher level. At least Serie B, swapping him for Moreno is definitely a win for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Felix Correia is the player who most deserves to be in the first team mix, but Juve have quite a few options on both flanks if everyone is fit. Alex Sandro, Chiesa, Frabotta, Berna on the left, Cuadrado, Chiesa, Danilo, Kulusevski or Berna on the right. If he was a striker or AM he'd already be involved.

As for other first team prospects, it's been mentioned before that Dragusin, Ranocchia and Fagioli are talented. Di Pardo is also improving all the time, he's one of my favourites, reminds me a bit of Cancelo with his skill and composure.

: "I have four defenders, in addition to Di Pardo who can play on the flank. I will choose between them, because we are "in the bubble" and we cannot summon other players."

Potential debut?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

the problem is only Sandro and Frabotta are naturally left flankers. The rest either suck on the left, or play better on the right. There’s room for Correia.

I also wonder if the seemingly imminent signing of Dabo is related to Correia‘s eventual promotion

- - - Updated - - -

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
the problem is only Sandro and Frabotta are naturally left flankers. The rest either suck on the left, or play better on the right. There’s room for Correia.
He's not left footed and before this season only played as a LW or RW, the LM role is different, so I wouldn't call him a natural there. But as an attacking option from that side he offers more than Alex Sandro or Frabotta.

You're also unlikely to see a coach pick a kid over multiple internationals on big salaries.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Horrendous potato field, it makes Swedens wilderness pitches in middle of winter look ideal in comparison.

And also what a bad goalie lol. But clutch of the kid to score.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Match was one to forget, nothing special but we have the 3 points.

Correia is mvp this season, should play at a higher level. At least Serie B, swapping him for Moreno is definitely a win for us.

- - - Updated - - -

: "I have four defenders, in addition to Di Pardo who can play on the flank. I will choose between them, because we are "in the bubble" and we cannot summon other players."

Potential debut?
I havent seen our U23 games but his name definitely stands out. I hope to see him play in Serie A in the near future

Jun 16, 2020
I havent seen our U23 games but his name definitely stands out. I hope to see him play in Serie A in the near future
He’s nice, needs to grow in the ‘professional’ aspect of the game. Knowing when to pass/shoot or when not to dribble etc. But if he continues like this it should be a matter of time before he gets some minutes. Wish this team played in Serie B so it was a bit easier to judge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)