Juventus Next Gen (14 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Vrioni goal + assist.

I agree about Correia being ready for a higher level. He’s obviously too good for serie C.

This was the first game I watched where Fagioli actually struggled, but he still provides more positive than negative with his passing talent.

Rafia is technically superior to most, but yeah, I’m not sure about him...I‘d like to see him be a little less selfish.

no one else really stood out to me. First time watching Wesley, he’s small as fuck!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Just saw that Pro Vercelli is leading the table, it's funny how they have as many scudetti as Napoli, Roma and Lazio combined. I hope one day they manage to reach Serie A status again.

Jun 16, 2020
I would say so. It was a pretty good performance. Probably skip the last 20 though.
Was a very good game indeed. We wouldve destroyed them if we knew how to control the game better, now it was all-out attacking, always searching the forward pass even if it was too difficult. Made us lose the ball many times.

Rafia motm.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

gozzi's first game of the season, great tackle during an olbia counter (at 0:49), subbed out injured in the first half... some great saves by gozzi. brighetti's experience didn't show, he could have done better. a deserved 2nd yellow for rafia for a late challenge; his goal was clinical. delli carri was beaten in the air for both olbia goals. based on the highlights, it was the usual open serie c game which could have gone either way, too bad for the result.

Jun 16, 2020
Who should be the main striker? Vrioni is injured, and is probably the best that we have. Marques doesn’t convince imo. Petrelli seems to do nice lately, but didn’t much besides that hattrick. I liked Del Sole against Grosseto. And we have Da Graca at U19. Del Sole is maybe more a AM instead of a real 9 though.

One of our weakest spots.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The only real choice is to rotate Petrelli and Marques now. Serie C does seem a bit physical for the Spaniard, but there are lots of spaces and he should do better. He does have an eye for goal, but Italian football is different.

Jun 16, 2020
Its what disturbs me, so much space and mistakes from defenders to exploit, but both of them don’t seem to have that killer instinct.

Did you see the last match? Disappointing result against 17th placed Olbia. Tomorrow at 15:00 we play against Pergolettese, I’m quite sure that most on this forum would struggle to pronounce that name. They’re 16th atm.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The only real choice is to rotate Petrelli and Marques now. Serie C does seem a bit physical for the Spaniard, but there are lots of spaces and he should do better. He does have an eye for goal, but Italian football is different.
How has Fagioli been?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How has Fagioli been?
He's great to watch, he glides around the pitch and clearly has a lot of technical ability. Mostly inexperience is his problem, knowing when to release the ball etc. But it's ridiculous how end-to-end these games often are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)