Juventus Next Gen (11 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
I thought that the commentator at the end of the game said ‘you can hear Paratici and Pirlo screaming instructions’, but I was taking meanwhile so wasn’t sure if my ears were letting me down.

Saw most of the games, missed the 3 games before Livorno and then saw the first half against Livorno, until the 70th minute against Novara and this match.

I think that we have the qualities to beat almost everyone, but JJ arguments are very true. In game management of the players it at times really bad. Besides that our defense, with the exception of Coccolo, Dragusin and Alcibiade is really bad. We’ve been quite unlucky with injuries/covid and meanwhile benching some U23 players at the senior squad. This was less worse at U19, but I think that on a professional level and especially being the Juventus kids club between a lot of adult players, is a hard task.

Anyway, let’s hope for the best. You need to be very mature in Serie C, more than I expected. Still a long way until the end of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I thought that the commentator at the end of the game said ‘you can hear Paratici and Pirlo screaming instructions’, but I was taking meanwhile so wasn’t sure if my ears were letting me down.

Saw most of the games, missed the 3 games before Livorno and then saw the first half against Livorno, until the 70th minute against Novara and this match.

I think that we have the qualities to beat almost everyone, but JJ arguments are very true. In game management of the players it at times really bad. Besides that our defense, with the exception of Coccolo, Dragusin and Alcibiade is really bad. We’ve been quite unlucky with injuries/covid and meanwhile benching some U23 players at the senior squad. This was less worse at U19, but I think that on a professional level and especially being the Juventus kids club between a lot of adult players, is a hard task.

Anyway, let’s hope for the best. You need to be very mature in Serie C, more than I expected. Still a long way until the end of the season.
1606062331413.png

Jun 16, 2020
Good to see.

Imagine being Zauli. First a dream start, after the match goes in 628 directions and it becomes a fifty-fifty if you win it, meanwhile having all the directors behind you. He was happy with that final whistle for sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Live with Grosseto. 35 mins in 0-0.

JUVENTUS UNDER 23 (3-4-2-1): Nocchi; Delli Carri, Capellini, Coccolo; Di Pardo, Fagioli, Peeters, Felix Correia; Rafia, Del Sole; Vrioni.

A disposizione: Bucosse, Garofani, Rosa, Gozzi, Barbieri, Wesley, Riccio, Troiano, Ranocchia, Leone, Mosti, Petrelli, Brighenti.

All.: Zauli

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I missed 8 minutes at the start of the second half and Juve have scored twice :lol:

Vrioni and then Rafia.

Vrioni looks comfortably the best striker in this team.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
FT Juve U23 2-0 Grosseto

Much better defending today, especially impressed with Delli Carri and Capellini. Di Pardo had a strong game as well.

Correia looks ready for a few first team minutes, to me. Ok he does the odd stupid flick here and there but tactically he has picked up his position very quickly. You generally see him in the right defensive areas, and he has obvious talent going forward. Good scouting by the club to swap him for Moreno, he is far more useful as an attacking LM than Moreno would have been as a support striker.

The midfield shows inexperience but that diamond of Peeters behind Fagioli and Ranocchia looks a good bet for the season. Rafia is the maverick and over-dribbles at times, but you won't see many players at this level with the same skill. Vrioni is good all-round but he needs to add more goals. He should be aiming for 20 goals in this league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)