Juventus Next Gen (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Petrelli tripletta after 27 minutes lol.

Absolute shocker at the back for Pistoiese, defender loses the ball turning slower than milk, stolen and Petrelli has a lifetime of the Sun to slide in his third.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
and a bicycle kick consolation goal from pistoiese after juve jr failed to clear the ball after a corner. it turned out to be quite a spectacular serie c match

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
3-2 after an other ridiculous defensive work after a corner
As soon as you posted "consolation" for their first goal I knew we were in trouble :lol:

Seen so many Serie C games and also our young team, they really lack an idea how to control a game, it's all based on instinct.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Missed a few parts of the game, thought that the commentator said that Pirlo and Paratici were in the stands?
I didn't notice them but they would be on the camera's side.

The team really missed some experience, especially Alcibiade at the back. You could see there was a bit more nous with the two veteran subs, but after 25 subs the game is a bit of a joke anyway.

We basically did well and they fell apart for half an hour, and then that lack of experience showed once again as we didn't have a clue what to do with the lead. As soon as that first goal for them went in I expected the rest of the game to be close.

Best players for me were probably Felix Correia and of course Petrelli for his goals and decent hold up play. The rest very hit and miss. You can see the technique is there for a lot of these players but the choices they make are often not great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)