Juventus Next Gen (14 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Very precious point considering the circumstances.
Yea I guess so. Situation for the U23 team escalated quickly; Fagioli, Barbieri, Dragusin, Rafia, Vrioni and Peeters all with the senior team or not able to play due to injuries/covid. And some other players, but I don’t really know them.

We had the chance to win it tough.. Correia did nice.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Just watched the replay of the game yesterday. Felix Correia is so good, and seemingly getting better every week. This is at least the second or third time I’ve seen him play, and excel, at wingback. The best part is he seems to be more effective on the left side, which is kind of a weakness for Juve, at least in the attacking phase. I have to think he’s getting closer and closer to that shortlist for a callup. Chiesa will be suspended next weekend, could come then. If the Berna experiment at LWB doesn’t work, it could also come then. Either way, he’s an exciting prospect. I was never really sold on Moreno, so it may end up being a coup.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
I also saw it. We lost 2 points, we controlled the game but were missing Rafia and Vrioni in attack. Tongya and Monti weren’t providing it. Correia did nice again, the highlights don’t lie about the game. He’s still a bit wasteful on the ball, but he’s one (if not the) of the most important players in those 3 games. Keep in mind though that our opponents were really bad, Albinoleffe had problems passing the ball 4 times in a row. Next match is 21/10 against Pro Vercelli, they have better results so that will hopefully be a better match to see his potential.

The U19 guys (Petrelli, Da Graca and Tongya) didn’t impress in my opinion. Debut for Petrelli and Da Graca if I’m not mistaken, and for Tongya his first time in the starting line-up. If we continue to lose important players for the senior squad Zauli should start thinking using Soule, Omic and Miretti. They’re all younger but seem to have more talent in those few minutes that I actually saw them. I’d keep Tongya btw, needs polishing but in games were we dominate like this game, he could provide something more as RWB instead of Di Pardo.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

ranocchia is 8
He seemed to have a great game - Is he good enough for a chance in Serie A?
As for Di Pardo - He also seemed like a good player
Correia is definitely one of the best in this team but we already knew that..

Judging from this youtube alone so I could be way off..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ranocchia? I like him more than Portanova, so I’d say so. The only guys I’m confident in though are Fagioli and Dragusin. I’m getting there with Correia as well.
Yeah he looked really good, some very nice passing skills like a real playmaker.
Fagioli and Dragusin - I dont know anything about them - What type of players are they?
What about Vrioni?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah he looked really good, some very nice passing skills like a real playmaker.
Fagioli and Dragusin - I dont know anything about them - What type of players are they?
What about Vrioni?
I think Fagioli is by far the best prospect Juve have produced in at least a decade. I see him as an Isco type. I’ve seen that comp floating around elsewhere, and I agree with it. He’s a skilled little fucker, good with both feet.

Dragusin is a big physical defender who can surprisingly move well and is dependable on the ball. He can handle serie A from a physical standpoint right now, and he’s only 18.

Vrioni I’ve only seen a couple times but came away thinking he had a good left foot with a powerful shot. He’s also fairly big.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Fagioli is by far the best prospect Juve have produced in at least a decade. I see him as an Isco type. I’ve seen that comp floating around elsewhere, and I agree with it.

Dragusin is a big physical defender who can surprisingly move well and is dependable on the ball. He can handle serie A from a physical standpoint right now, and he’s only 18.

Vrioni I’ve only seen a couple times but came away thinking he had a good left foot with a powerful shot. He’s also fairly big.
Watched some highlights - Dragusin looks like Ibrahimovic in a defender - He definitely has the physique

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)