Juventus Next Gen (15 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Next match: saturday 17/10 vs Albinoleffe. They have a very average start of the season, 1 point in 2 games, tonight they will play vs Pro Sesto. All our games are postponed due to the international break. Albinoleffe will continue to play.

We signed a very old player: Michele Troiano will add some experience to the team: https://www.transfermarkt.com/michele-troiano/profil/spieler/28849 I dont like that we gave Ahamada away and signed this guy, very experienced Serie B player tho. This is nothing unusual btw.

With 2 games played we share the first place with Como and US Pontedera.
what’s wrong with loaning out Ahamada to bundesliga? That’s valuable experience.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Next match: saturday 17/10 vs Albinoleffe. They have a very average start of the season, 1 point in 2 games, tonight they will play vs Pro Sesto. All our games are postponed due to the international break. Albinoleffe will continue to play.

We signed a very old player: Michele Troiano will add some experience to the team: https://www.transfermarkt.com/michele-troiano/profil/spieler/28849 I dont like that we gave Ahamada away and signed this guy, very experienced Serie B player tho. This is nothing unusual btw.

With 2 games played we share the first place with Como and US Pontedera.
Albinoleffe - Pro Sesto 0-1. Based on their results we should win it without to much troubles.

@DanielSz what Turk says about Ahamada. We loaned with a option.

Jun 16, 2020
How much do you pay for Juve TV? I want to start watching the U23 team. Fagioli, Coccolo and Dragusin sound like they have potential.
Your like my Juve prospect scout. Can any of them actually make an impact on the senior team?
I think it’s like €20 a year. Not so expensive.
Note: not every U23 is live there, but it will be uploaded after some time. U19 is always live.

The second question I answered 2 pages ago. I really like some of our prospects, but please keep in mind that I’m just a fan. Don’t kill me if they reach Lecce level in their prime.

Jul 3, 2020
I think it’s like €20 a year. Not so expensive.
Note: not every U23 is live there, but it will be uploaded after some time. U19 is always live.

The second question I answered 2 pages ago. I really like some of our prospects, but please keep in mind that I’m just a fan. Don’t kill me if they reach Lecce level in their prime.
No no I would never kill. This is for entertainment only. We need to start producing some homegrown players, considering there is not a lot of sports going I will make the payment.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Rafia is relatively old I think (turns 22 in April). I see plusvalenza and nothing else in his future with us.
He's good but not Juve squad player good in my opinion.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
barbieri and a staff member too

more than evet, depth might be the most important quality of a squad this season

Unfortunate timing then, it used to be our biggiest strenght, had lots of quantity of experienced players, but this is the first season we decided to heavily downsize (understandable) the squad to 21-22 players lol. When we can be ravaged by Covid at any point.

Jun 16, 2020
Unfortunate timing then, it used to be our biggiest strenght, had lots of quantity of experienced players, but this is the first season we decided to heavily downsize (understandable) the squad to 21-22 players lol. When we can be ravaged by Covid at any point.
Time for the U23 players to step in!

We needed Serie B for Marchisio, Giovinco and De Ceglie, now we got a pandemic for the new kids. Im afraid what will happen after 15 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)