Juventus Next Gen (19 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is a couple weeks old but looks like it held up

my question is what is his ideal position? I’ve seen him play all over. AM, CM, pivot, on the wing. Seems he was most productive as a CM though. Is it crazy to say he kinda has a little Aouar to him, both physically and play style? Aouar btw broke into the first team at 19.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is a couple weeks old but looks like it held up

my question is what is his ideal position? I’ve seen him play all over. AM, CM, pivot, on the wing. Seems he was most productive as a CM though. Is it crazy to say he kinda has a little Aouar to him, both physically and play style? Aouar btw broke into the first team at 19.
He's also injured, only a small injury.

I know he's played TQ and other positions but for me he's a #8, same sort of position to Ramsey or young Marchisio.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
No I don’t like him. Needs to grow a lot before becoming a interesting prospect.

When Fagioli was younger he was a attacker/AM. I only know him as a regista, has been playing that role last season.
you think he can play the pivot? According to transfermrkt, he’s lined up there before. I’m just wondering where he’d fit in our primary system. From what I’ve seen of him, he seems like a guy you can plug in multiple spots. Hes a talent for sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was a good player but a bit slow. Talent was there.
He had great technique. One of the "best of the rest" fantasisti in an era of Zidane, Rui Costa and all the other golden names.

He was slow by the time he played for Palermo but in his earlier days he got around pretty well. I'm sure he scored against us at least once for Vicenza.

Jun 16, 2020
Next match: saturday 17/10 vs Albinoleffe. They have a very average start of the season, 1 point in 2 games, tonight they will play vs Pro Sesto. All our games are postponed due to the international break. Albinoleffe will continue to play.

We signed a very old player: Michele Troiano will add some experience to the team: https://www.transfermarkt.com/michele-troiano/profil/spieler/28849 I dont like that we gave Ahamada away and signed this guy, very experienced Serie B player tho. This is nothing unusual btw.

With 2 games played we share the first place with Como and US Pontedera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)