Juventus Next Gen (12 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus have signed 19-year-old Manchester City winger Felix Correia who will also undertake his medical today. [Sky]

Pablo Moreno from the Juve U23 team will go to City in exchange. Juve are thinking of leaving Correiain the U23 team for a year to adapt to Italian football: the youngster is considered the best under 19 prospect in Portugal. [Di Marzio]
Wasn't Pablo Moreno our top prospect? :sergio:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That is interesting for sure. I know of Felix Correira, and presumed he was going to be a talent City would bring through. Bit of a random signing for us, however.

Pablo Moreno we had high hopes for and perhaps he doesn't look quite as good as we thought, or Italian football is not for him. He's got nice skill and might suit Pep better.
Didn't he only score like 9 goals in like 2 years? Correira meant to be good?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Didn't he only score like 9 goals in like 2 years? Correira meant to be good?
Moreno definitely isn't our top prospect, but I did like him because he was lively and technical. But you got the feeling he was a little bit more style than substance, and probably would better suit Spanish football (unsurprisingly, City is the same tbh).

Not sure what I make of Felix Correia tbh. Maybe CR7 had some input or advice.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Spot talent, yes. Needs to learn how to sell anti-talent too :grin:

We are stuck with these useless bodies...

tumblr_or8u68YfBC1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Cerri, Sturaro, Audero not enough for you? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Moreno definitely isn't our top prospect, but I did like him because he was lively and technical. But you got the feeling he was a little bit more style than substance, and probably would better suit Spanish football (unsurprisingly, City is the same tbh).

Not sure what I make of Felix Correia tbh. Maybe CR7 had some input or advice.
tbh I was more upset losing Pereira in exchange for Moreno, he looked decent

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
tbh I was more upset losing Pereira in exchange for Moreno, he looked decent
Matheus Pereira? His swap was Alejandro Marques. Time will tell on that one, Marques is a lot younger, but he does look brilliant in flashes. I don't think Matheus will ever be a starter for a top team, his technique is fantastic but he's quite peripheral.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Matheus Pereira? His swap was Alejandro Marques. Time will tell on that one, Marques is a lot younger, but he does look brilliant in flashes. I don't think Matheus will ever be a starter for a top team, his technique is fantastic but he's quite peripheral.
How has Fagioli been?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)