Juventus Next Gen (6 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does Moreno play in this team Jay?
No he plays with Primavera, he's only 18. He might have been on the bench a couple of times, I'm not sure. Sometimes Primavera players are, but the U23 squad is big as it is.

Strikers for this team are Alejandro Marques, Giacomo Vrioni, Matteo Brunori, and the standard experienced Italian FC for the league, Ettore Marchi.

There was an overhaul of the strikers recently. We spent €7m combined on Vrioni and Brunori in January (from Samp and Pescara), and Marques came in the same time with that Matheus Pereira swap. Shame we didn't really get to see how they'd do for a few months.

Ternana will be firm favourites for the final, but maybe Juve's younger legs might play a part seeing as this is the only game each team will have played for months.

Jun 16, 2020
No he plays with Primavera, he's only 18. He might have been on the bench a couple of times, I'm not sure. Sometimes Primavera players are, but the U23 squad is big as it is.

Strikers for this team are Alejandro Marques, Giacomo Vrioni, Matteo Brunori, and the standard experienced Italian FC for the league, Ettore Marchi.

There was an overhaul of the strikers recently. We spent €7m combined on Vrioni and Brunori in January (from Samp and Pescara), and Marques came in the same time with that Matheus Pereira swap. Shame we didn't really get to see how they'd do for a few months.

Ternana will be firm favourites for the final, but maybe Juve's younger legs might play a part seeing as this is the only game each team will have played for months.
I dont follow our u23 much, but ive seen between 7 and 9 matches of u19. Moreno never really impressed me. I really like Fagioli and Ranocchia, great players.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I dont follow our u23 much, but ive seen between 7 and 9 matches of u19. Moreno never really impressed me. I really like Fagioli and Ranocchia, great players.
Our youth recruitment sucks. These players that you mention will just disappear into weaker league sides. Every once in a while, we get a top talent like Kean. But our racist manager and players will force them out because they can’t accept talented colored attacking players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If you are u23 player and cant even get a chance when 3 LBs are injured, then you shouldn't even be here, they just using you as empty place holder.

But its another matter for teens in primavera van be bit raw.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So really he's nowhere near ready to ever breaking into our first team. Then we aren't wrong to sell him
At this point - 100% not wrong to sell him.

Two years down the line if he turns out to fulfill his promise as an U20 player - fucking Paratootsie, why are we so shit, Atalanta so good, etc.

Pretty low-risk move for Atalanta, presuming they are paying a few million at very most considering his injury record.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)