Juventus Next Gen (19 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bucosse; Barbieri, Dragusin, Delli Carri, De Marino; Ake, Leone, Ranocchia, Correia; Brighenti, Marques.

A disposizione: Garofani, Raina, Rosa, Alcibiade, Gozzi, Verduci, Dabo, Compagnon, Miretti, Rafia, Del Sole, Cerri.

Currently 2-0 up away to AlbinoLeffe. Felix Correia and a "great" goal by Dragusin.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Is Correia good enough to replace Berna next season? And how well can he defend?

With a less injury prone Ramsey replacement, I assume Berna role will get less minutes.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Is Correia good enough to replace Berna next season? And how well can he defend?

With a less injury prone Ramsey replacement, I assume Berna role will get less minutes.
im not sure Correia ever had defensive responsibility before this season, and he's gradually improved in the games I watched. Can’t really ask for more. Berna is limited on the left and should leave Juve anyway. Correia is a bigger threat as he loves cutting onto his right foot. I don’t know when his chance is coming, but it should be a when and not an if.

- - - Updated - - -

Debut Miretti

Why do we have so many interesting midfielders in the youth and practically none in the first team.
idk but some of them like Fagioli and Ranocchia should be good enough to at least be backups, so they can keep the club from dumping money on guys like Ramsey, Rabiot, etc.

Last edited:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
im not sure Correia ever had defensive responsibility before this season, and he's gradually improved in the games I watched. Can’t really ask for more. Berna is limited on the left and should leave Juve anyway. Correia is a bigger threat as he loves cutting onto his right foot. I don’t know when his chance is coming, but it should be a when and not an if.

- - - Updated - - -

idk but some of them like Fagioli and Ranocchia should be good enough to at least be backups, so they can keep the club from dumping money on guys like Ramsey, Rabiot, etc.
It's better to keep/play Correia or Di Pardo in Berna position for rotation. And let Berna plays for u23 as a senior member for some times now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)