Juventus Next Gen (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Go to minute 38:10 of the video (not of the match). Fagioli dribbled past 3 player before the goal, they don’t show it in the highlights. Worth watching.

https://elevensports.it/play/54082/Juventus-U23---Pro-Patria,-Replica-14^-Giornata-Girone-A/36/242/
He's got a nice and effortless way about him, lovely to watch. He's one of those players who perhaps looks like he plays better than what he sometimes does, because he has that nice style. Bernardeschi was a bit like that before he became almost useless.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
He's got a nice and effortless way about him, lovely to watch. He's one of those players who perhaps looks like he plays better than what he sometimes does, because he has that nice style. Bernardeschi was a bit like that before he became almost useless.
Bernardeschi relied a lot more on his physical strength, don’t consider Fagioli that strong, although we know they’ll improve that as power is rated highly in Italy.

Great to see that he’s getting back in form, always admired his passing qualities and that he’s good under pressure.

We should talk more about Ranocchia, he’s having a great season again. Correia, Ranocchia, Rafia and Fagioli are the most interesting talents there imo.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Go to minute 38:10 of the video (not of the match). Fagioli dribbled past 3 player before the goal, they don’t show it in the highlights. Worth watching.

https://elevensports.it/play/54082/Juventus-U23---Pro-Patria,-Replica-14^-Giornata-Girone-A/36/242/
feels like he does something like that every game. He’s not a finished product but he’s another guy, like Correia, that could fill a need without the club having to go out and spend big on an Aouar, etc. That would make the whole u23 investment worth it. Aouar for example made his debut with Lyon at the age Fagioli/Correia are now so hopefully we see them at some point this season. Feels like Correia‘s debut is close. I just can’t see the left flank issue getting solved anytime soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardeschi relied a lot more on his physical strength, don’t consider Fagioli that strong, although we know they’ll improve that as power is rated highly in Italy.

Great to see that he’s getting back in form, always admired his passing qualities and that he’s good under pressure.

We should talk more about Ranocchia, he’s having a great season again. Correia, Ranocchia, Rafia and Fagioli are the most interesting talents there imo.
I wonder how much age factors into the evaluation of a prospect. Rafia for example is two years older than the other three.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Add Ranocchia to the list of legit prospects. His rise has been impressive. didnt see him with the primavera but he seems to just get better and better. A threat with both feet. Good on set pieces. CM threw out a comp to Locatelli. Still only 19. Would be amazing if we finally developed players internally and didn’t have to go out and invest heavily in multiple players every summer. Would allow Tici and co to pick and choose their spots cough Pogba

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Quite a lot of missing players for this game, either first team, injury or suspension: Israel, Dragusin, Gozzi, Di Pardo, Rosa, Leone, Del Sole, Vrioni, Marques.

Jun 16, 2020
Juventus U23 (3-4-2-1): Bucosse; Delli Carri, Capellini, Coccolo; Wesley, Peeters, Ranocchia, Felix Correia; Fagioli, Rafia; Brighenti. All. Zauli

Bald Tony in the starting line-up

Jun 16, 2020
We’re having troubles creating, difficult match so far.

- - - Updated - - -

That first touch made me reminding Bergkamp

- - - Updated - - -

Crossbar Correia and Alessandria scores a minute later.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
We lost 0-1. Difficult match. Defensively we had a very good game, in attack we lacked sharpness. Alessandria was good organized aswel. Correia’s shot at the crossbar was very nice, we were unlucky as they scored when we had the momentum. Even though we lost, it’s one of those matches that makes the team better.

Wesley wasn’t good, never impressed me in the ~6 games that I saw him playing. Rafia has the abilities to dribble past 3 opponents and then shoot or pass the ball to the moon.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wesley is garbage lol. Dude would get run over in Serie A, he doesn’t have any physicality

Correia needs to get promoted. Dont think serie C is conducive to his development anymore.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I watched today’s game. Israel was directly responsible for both goals with shit keeping. Juve were the better team, especially in the second half, but their goalkeeper/post bailed them out. Ranocchia alone hit the post twice. He might be our best set piece taker, and I’m not just talking about the u23s. Correia won a penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)