Juventus Next Gen (3 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ranocchia has been solid the last two games.

Dragusin is a beast in the air.

Correias end product is still very hit and miss, but he’s young. He was essentially playing the Cuadrado role today.

Peeters was better than last week but he’s still a pretty meh player. He’d probably do better with better players around him, if that makes sense.

Rafia is probably the best on the team with the ball at his feet. He just makes stuff happen.

Di Pardo kinda sucks.

Jun 16, 2020
Ranocchia has been solid the last two games.

Dragusin is a beast in the air.

Correias end product is still very hit and miss, but he’s young. He was essentially playing the Cuadrado role today.

Peeters was better than last week but he’s still a pretty meh player. He’d probably do better with better players around him, if that makes sense.

Rafia is probably the best on the team with the ball at his feet. He just makes stuff happen.

Di Pardo kinda sucks.
Ranocchia is very decent. No flashy player, but uses his brains and is always in the right position. We bought him last year from Piacenza, first they wanted to loan him back but in preseason with U19 he impressed so they decided let him stay. After a few months he won his place in the starting 11, and now already at U23.

Didnt see the second half, ill wait when its on Juve TV in decent quality. How did we play?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ranocchia is very decent. No flashy player, but uses his brains and is always in the right position. We bought him last year from Piacenza, first they wanted to loan him back but in preseason with U19 he impressed so they decided let him stay. After a few months he won his place in the starting 11, and now already at U23.

Didnt see the second half, ill wait when its on Juve TV in decent quality. How did we play?
Pretty good. Didn’t really give up any chances.

out of everyone on u23, which players do you think are legit serie A prospects?

Jun 16, 2020
Pretty good. Didn’t really give up any chances.

out of everyone on u23, which players do you think are legit serie A prospects?
Thats probably the hardest question you could ask. It’s difficult to answer because we always see those guys playing against players of their age group, or low tier teams as now in Serie C. Talking about this while being in B would be a lot easier.

Fagioli was for me without a doubt the most talented player last year. He’s injured now btw. His passing technique and vision were amazing last year. Dragusin as you said seems physically ready for a higher level. I have a soft spot for Ranocchia because he showed a lot of intelligent things, but that’s based on Primavera level and 2 games in Serie C.

There are other players I like as Vrioni, but he’ll be 22 this month, so it’s a giant step to the Serie A. I take their age in consideration when discussing this. The same for Rafia btw. If I had to choose I’d give all of them some minutes in Serie A games that are already finished tbh, I don’t see the point of not trying it. But preferably I choose players that stand out at this level, while being one of the youngest in the team.

But as said, it’s very difficult to say. And you?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Thats probably the hardest question you could ask. It’s difficult to answer because we always see those guys playing against players of their age group, or low tier teams as now in Serie C. Talking about this while being in B would be a lot easier.

Fagioli was for me without a doubt the most talented player last year. He’s injured now btw. His passing technique and vision were amazing last year. Dragusin as you said seems physically ready for a higher level. I have a soft spot for Ranocchia because he showed a lot of intelligent things, but that’s based on Primavera level and 2 games in Serie C.

There are other players I like as Vrioni, but he’ll be 22 this month, so it’s a giant step to the Serie A. I take their age in consideration when discussing this. The same for Rafia btw. If I had to choose I’d give all of them some minutes in Serie A games that are already finished tbh, I don’t see the point of not trying it. But preferably I choose players that stand out at this level, while being one of the youngest in the team.

But as said, it’s very difficult to say. And you?
idk, I have limited time watching them actually play. But based on what I’ve seen so far, Dragusin is the only one I’m confident about. Others like Rafia, Correia, Ranocchia have flashed, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did make it, but I wouldn’t put money on it, if that makes sense.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Also maybe I missed it but Idrissa Toure got loaned out to eredivisie. Clemenza is supposedly leaving on loan today as well.

Wonder what happens to Portanova

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm guessing we keeping Portanova because homegrown B list for CL, and general reserve role? Because we only have 4 CMs (5 if Ramsey is moved down). Thats too little for a whole season.

But he will barely play, so he gonna play for U23 too?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm guessing we keeping Portanova because homegrown B list for CL, and general reserve role? Because we only have 4 CMs (5 if Ramsey is moved down). Thats too little for a whole season.

But he will barely play, so he gonna play for U23 too?
I’m just curious because he hasn’t played for u23 the last two weeks. Thought he was gonna bounce like Hans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Also where is Fagioli? Injured? Havent seen any news of him playing. Hopefully he too can be backup CM for main team if needed.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wow I didn’t expected that. He was nice least year at U19.

That leaves Ranocchia and Fagioli as our CM’s with potential, maybe one of them will make his debut if we have a lot of injuries.
wouldnt be surprised if Peeters was on the emergency list as well. He’s nothing special but he can play the pivot and do some of the dirty work.

Jun 16, 2020
wouldnt be surprised if Peeters was on the emergency list as well. He’s nothing special but he can play the pivot and do some of the dirty work.
Hes with the senior squad in the last training video on YouTube, along with Sekulov from U19. But I think that Fagioli and Ranocchia are better than Peeters. After all Fagioli did preseason with the senior squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)