Juventus ticket prices (1 Viewer)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
What do you think about the ticket prices at the delle alpi? I think they are a shame. The cheapest ticket in the curva costs 50 euros. The other tickets cost around hundred euros. I think that this is just a shame and I can understand that people prefer to watch the match at home instead of in the delle alpi. the delle alpi is a stadium without any comfort, cold and with bad view. 50 euros for the cheapest ticket is just inbelievable for me. This year I had a champions league ticket for the matches of Rapid agains Juventus, Bayern and Brügge. It was 90 euros for all three matches and for Rapid this were the matches of the decade.
I really can understand why italian stadiums are empty. football should be a sport for everybody and the tickets should have a price everybody can pay. I just fear that the situation will get worse in our new stadium because there will be less seats in the curva and even more expensive tickets.
Going to the stadium should not be a luxury. Every fan should be able to watch our team without spending such a lot of money just for the ticket.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i went to the Delle Alpi this season and the tickets were really cheap!

They were just 10 or 20 Euros for the Curves and part of the other stands.

I sat at the halfway line on the 2nd tier with my girlfriend for 40euros each. Not too bad for awesome seats.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
The tickets are priced by simple supply and demand theory. Juve find that at this price the club gains most revenue. You can't change the price of a ticket to satisfy the fans. Its all about the maximum profit made at that price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)