Juventus Shirts (34 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Sadly, they can't afford the insane price increase that has occurred from Nike, Adidas in the last 10-15 years.
It's a shame really given that they produce some of the most beautiful shirts (like Venezia) whereas Adidas and Nike have brought out some of the most ghastly looking abominations.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The big 2 shirt makers pump out soulless, purposely controversial shirts. It's all about fucking with tradition hence we can't get some normal fucking stripes any more they have to look like tyre marks or like they've peen painted on freehand by a guy with parkinsons disease.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The big 2 shirt makers pump out soulless, purposely controversial shirts. It's all about fucking with tradition hence we can't get some normal fucking stripes any more they have to look like tyre marks or like they've peen painted on freehand by a guy with parkinsons disease.
Never really understood the marketing logic behind it. Are ugly designs considered trendy or something? I mean, even in the UK I've seen Venezia shirts being worn on the street and no one even knows who they are. Surely that should suggest that people value beauty more, I would have thought.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Never really understood the marketing logic behind it. Are ugly designs considered trendy or something? I mean, even in the UK I've seen Venezia shirts being worn on the street and no one even knows who they are. Surely that should suggest that people value beauty more, I would have thought.
You'd think

But because so many people will buy that shit no matter what it seems like the design doesn't really make a difference to sales so they try and do provocative shit

It's maddening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 19)