Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Y
You live among 4 ft long (incl tail) rats and roaches in NY. In NJ, you may or may not.

NYC is a contender for most overrated city in the world.

Are you proper German or a Balkunt living in E Germany? Do you have blue blood, or are you a lowly Slav?

- - - Updated - - -

Would you say NJ is the Napoli of New England?
New York City =/= Manhattan

New Jersey isn't New England :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Now this shit is horrible, looks like a cow. This one and the goalkeeper one that looks like a garbage bag are irredeemable.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The guy played 9 games this season out of 51. I dont think he expected to start over Woj, but i think he definitely expected more than 9, especially considering we secured the scudetto so early. He didnt start any of our 2 Coppa games either, which was always the 2nd GKs competition for us. Hes disappointed i get that, but he got his scudetto and can now proceed to be a starter at Roma

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I actually quite like the Home kit, I feel like it will make a lot of sales especially since it’s more modern and people can wear it with anything.

Third kit isn’t as bad as some are making it seem, will surely look better in game, but third kits are usually hit or miss anyways.

If the away kit leak is real, I quite like it, and again, it’s very modern, you’ll probably see celebrities wearing it and promoting it as well. I know it’s not the usual colors Juve wear, but it’s still nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)