Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nike recently started using recycled polymer as the main material in their shirts and shorts, so not surprising Adidas went environmentally friendly as well. Kinda interesting they only got to this angle now after spending decades focusing only on how to make the shirts super breathable, lightweight, protective and whatnot

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Nike recently started using recycled polymer as the main material in their shirts and shorts, so not surprising Adidas went environmentally friendly as well. Kinda interesting they only got to this angle now after spending decades focusing only on how to make the shirts super breathable, lightweight, protective and whatnot
The ocean plastic problem has gotten a lot of exposure lately, which is great.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Time for Juve to take my money.

Feel sorry for those who ordered way inferior home jersey and are having to wait till Sept.

This one might be better than the black/gold one.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

gonna wait for the 2nd kit to decide which to get. 1st one sucks
The puke brown recycled paper looking one is in competition with the home kit.

- - - Updated - - -

This one is just stunning.

- - - Updated - - -

That neon shit ruins it tho.
Hate to admit, but MU's is better IMO:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Birq38IHb26/?taken-by=parley.tv
Dafuq? It's carbon copy. How lazy are these madarchods.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
MLS has had these Parley jerseys for I think two years now. They're always all the same as the others, that's nothing new. This one, however, looks better than the plain MLS ones imo, though I do still like those as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Probably have a look at the actual material when I go to the club shop. It looks like crap (literally) on the photos but might be alright in the flesh.

Design-wise it's pretty generic other than the inlay pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)