Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Why to buy shirts from the official sites? Ebay has it all for half price and if you still don't wanna pay 35£, reach out to asian manufacturers and get half price of 35£.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Why to buy shirts from the official sites? Ebay has it all for half price and if you still don't wanna pay 35£, reach out to asian manufacturers and get half price of 35£.
when you buy the fake jerseys, you don't give your money to the club.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
when you buy the fake jerseys, you don't give your money to the club.
They're officially licensed shirts and that is the real value of them.

Countries like Thailand or Bandgladesh have an insanely cheap workforce where people work for one-two dollars a day. They provide so much stuff like this to the big part of the world.

In the end you understand that over here in Europe and probably everywhere else they only make you pay for one or another famous brand logo on your shirt.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
They're officially licensed shirts and that is the real value of them.

Countries like Thailand or Bandgladesh have an insanely cheap workforce where people work for one-two dollars a day. They provide so much stuff like this to the big part of the world.

In the end you understand that over here in Europe and probably everywhere else they only make you pay for one or another famous brand logo on your shirt.
i think they have Poor quality like a fake jersey from awkward brand.
discounted shirts
https://www.elmontyouthsoccer.com/mobile/france-soccer-category-102-0-1-Juventus.html

Jan 18, 2015
I heard the 4th jersey will be sponsorless but I also read that they will have the “cheep” logo in a classy black on black application. It will be A limited release also with only 1897 available for purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)