Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
are we playing the Coppa Italia and Champs League finals with the new shirt?
We will almost certainly wear black and white kits and new kit including new logo as cuadrado posted it in twitter once.i don't know if changing kit and logo is legal but i would love to know about color of short and sock.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Finish the season in the jersey that brought you to those finals. Never liked this marketing bullshit, lift trophies in kits that brought them to you.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We will almost certainly wear black and white kits and new kit including new logo as cuadrado posted it in twitter once.i don't know if changing kit and logo is legal but i would love to know about color of short and sock.
Most federations only require that you tell them which are the colours your jerseys would be in. As long as our home jersey is black and white, that should be enough.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It actually pissed me off that our scudetto celebrations last year were in this season's kit.
Coppa too.

I get that it exposes the new line to wide audiences, but honestly it's just tacky.
It's called the 2016-17 jersey but you play in it in the 2015-16 season.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Finish the season in the jersey that brought you to those finals. Never liked this marketing bullshit, lift trophies in kits that brought them to you.
While I generally agree, I think next season's jerseys are simply prettier. It will be nice when we win the CL final in them, because we'll have to relive the moment by looking at pictures of our team in those jerseys all the way until somewhere in May 2018, when we win our next CL final.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Well Australia seems to be the first country to get new kits and you won't find a lot of fakes in circulation as you might in Europe or Asia.

Sexy kit. You can almost predict the color of the away kit each year, cycling through pink, blue and yellow which I like. Historically significant; easy on the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)