Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Overall it looks very good but what i don't like is that it reminds me of EPL clubs. Also that 'Juventus' over the logo... Do we really need that?
Yeah we need it, we went from a logo everyone could identify with Juve in an instant to completely new alien one, so its prudent if you actually write the clubs name about it, for the casual fans who sees the shirt/wants to pick it up.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll probably opt for the yellow away kit. I always prefer the away kit to the home kit
That been the case for many for several years, but this home kit is too sweet, its an absolute must buy IMO.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Yeah we need it, we went from a logo everyone could identify with Juve in an instant to completely new alien one, so its prudent if you actually write the clubs name about it, for the casual fans who sees the shirt/wants to pick it up.

- - - Updated - - -

That been the case for many for several years, but this home kit is too sweet, its an absolute must buy IMO.
The more I look at it the more I like it. I'll wait for the official launch before I say for sure if I like it or not

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
With a regular crew or v-neck I'd give it 10/10, I just know the buttons will be a little annoying. Best Juve jersey we've had in a long time, at least for home ones. The black/silver and black/gold kits were class.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Finally they decide not to slap on that big sticker. But where will the Scudetto badge go?

- - - Updated - - -

And the new logo is so ugly. I'll never get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)