Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's not meant to be a sporting logo. It's meant to be a brand logo. Just think of it like that and you'll all be less angry.

We made our own hospital ffs. J Medical? J Hotel? We have the Juventus college which is an applied science institution in Italy. We've been expanding past just the football field for quite some time now. It's the only way to improve revenues in such an archaic league. Unless you want to be bought by Sheikhs or the Chinese.

This is straight from the 2016 sustainability report:

For this reason, year after year Juventus has invested more and more time and resources in pursuing a path of economic, social and environmental sustainability. From the very onset, Juventus has pursued its sustainability path in harmony with its business. This inclination, which has been confirmed by stakeholder engagement, has led today to the identification of three key areas: Sport Management, Intangibles & Brand Management and Operational & Commercial Stadium Management.

http://www.juventus.com/media/native/csr/Juventus Sustainability Report 2015-2016.pdf

There's 96 pages to read through. Edit: I think almost 200 actually.

:beppe:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
It's not meant to be a sporting logo. It's meant to be a brand logo. Just think of it like that and you'll all be less angry.

We made our own hospital ffs. J Medical? J Hotel? We have the Juventus college which is an applied science institution in Italy. We've been expanding past just the football field for quite some time now. It's the only way to improve revenues in such an archaic league. Unless you want to be bought by Sheikhs or the Chinese.

This is straight from the 2016 sustainability report:

For this reason, year after year Juventus has invested more and more time and resources in pursuing a path of economic, social and environmental sustainability. From the very onset, Juventus has pursued its sustainability path in harmony with its business. This inclination, which has been confirmed by stakeholder engagement, has led today to the identification of three key areas: Sport Management, Intangibles & Brand Management and Operational & Commercial Stadium Management.

http://www.juventus.com/media/native/csr/Juventus Sustainability Report 2015-2016.pdf

There's 96 pages to read through.

:beppe:

@radekas I hope this is the case :) more of a "lifestyle" logo that can be easily associated with the club

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
It is a lifestyle logo but it's also our official football crest. I wouldn't mind this if they left the crest as it where and used this in some branding bullshit. But this as a crest is unacceptable for me.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
It is a lifestyle logo but it's also our official football crest. I wouldn't mind this if they left the crest as it where and used this in some branding bull$#@!. But this as a crest is unacceptable for me.
There has to be only one.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
There's nothing holy about our previous logo. We had a J for a logo from the start of the club and for like 15 years we had a blurry zebra.

Our previous logo was just a basic football logo.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Just had a look at snapchat and theres a snap from the clubs official account basically saying have a sneak preview of our new jersey for 2016/2017 followed by a close up pic of the new logo on our jersey so that pretty much confirms it for me.
@Salvo

This is next years jersey as confirmed by the club.

Big ass J isn't enough? We really need to have "JUVENTUS" above? :sergio:

This font is also woeful and retarded. Check how it looks on clubs fb. :inter: Hopefully we won't see it more, but it probably will be some of our standard font. :sergio: saw some of the new Juve accessories with it in the stream...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
There's nothing holy about our previous logo. We had a J for a logo from the start of the club and for like 15 years we had a blurry zebra.

Our previous logo was just a basic football logo.
True. We had so many crests that none have became holy. We all have our favourites im sure but we have been used to change. The main thing that's holy is our black and white stripes.

@piotrr i agree the J was better on its own the 'Juventus' bit is lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)