Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
May 26, 2016
I dont know what to say really....

All the photos and memes had me laughing so hard today , and i think im starting to develop some positive feeling to it, in a weird way.

Its really fecking bizzare do'. Where did all that come from :lol:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
All the Juve greats from a special era Nedved, DP to Trez, and Camo all but to wait for Buffon to seal the deal but now the badge... I am officially old.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
At first it was WTF now its growing ON me

it looks more like a football club badge with the stars and I'm guessing thats what we will use On Our jersey

Alot Of sporting teams are moving in this direction trying tO be less Of a sporting brand and more Of just a brand, we already started with all Our J things and later in the year we will Open up a whole new J area in Turin, Hotels, shops, cinemas, etc

A new logo was incoming as we do change it every 10+ years and I do think Our current One was stating to get a bit dated, would I preferred something else, yes, but now its in fashion just simple letters/logos so I guess they went down that path but these things change very quickly and could look more Out Of place in the future

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Juventus is not just a football club bitches, Juve is life. Here we go, I just came up with another variant JL

On a more serious note, after yesterday's loss, I was thinking whether this eras maxed out , and we've already seen our best years under this management. You know similar patterns happening with Allegri after Conte where they reach the point to accommodate and stick to a certain play style, but we always come short because of annual chop and changes eventhough we still manage to have genuine quality players.
Next day this news come up, and whether or not you like the new badge is nice to see them still have ideas in general to push the club forward and continue to grow. That commercial it may be a bit cheesy, but it is the sort of shit required to stay relevant outside this backward ass league when they still try to undermine the only decent team left in it on every chance.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
At first it was WTF now its growing ON me

it looks more like a football club badge with the stars and I'm guessing thats what we will use On Our jersey

Alot Of sporting teams are moving in this direction trying tO be less Of a sporting brand and more Of just a brand, we already started with all Our J things and later in the year we will Open up a whole new J area in Turin, Hotels, shops, cinemas, etc

A new logo was incoming as we do change it every 10+ years and I do think Our current One was stating to get a bit dated, would I preferred something else, yes, but now its in fashion just simple letters/logos so I guess they went down that path but these things change very quickly and could look more Out Of place in the future

Personally i would have re styled the 1976-1983 one.
Had the symbols of the city
The colours of the city
The new one ain't a football logo. Should be used on others stuff and juventus should play with the older logo

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
“No club in Europe has so far been able to transcend sport and convey the philosophy behind that,” explains Manfredi Ricca, Chief Strategy Officer for EMEA & LatAm at Interbrand, who teamed up with Juventus to develop the identity and concept of Black and White and More.
I knew it. Only an inter fan can be behind this :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall of that board meeting they must have had on the logo change:

Agnelli: "Ok guys, its time we revamp the brand and modify the logo"......

Board: "Sure....anybody have any suggestions?"

Agnelli: "I always liked the letter J"

Board: "Brilliant.....lets just have a J"

Agnelli: "Mmmmm.....I like it....you don't think its too simplistic do you?"

Board: "Mmmmmm How about 2 Js then?"

Agnelli: "Brilliant, lets do it."

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's so obvious what the club is trying to do: own that capital J.
I believe they will achieve it, every time someone will see capital J, they will associate it with Juventus.

PS like someone said, the logo actually contains 3 J's.

Jul 2, 2006
Juventus have presented their brand new logo that President Andrea Agnelli said took “a year” of research to create.

Fuck off. Any 5 years old would have come up with this in a minute. I wonder what kabbalah bs they hid in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)