Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (124 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I like them they remind me the kappa shirts nowhere near as good though. Always loved black shorts too

- - - Updated - - -

Newcastle? Some of the greatest Juve teams ever played in black shorts if your first thought is of Newcastle when you see them then there is something seriously wrong. This jersey and black shorts fill me full of nostalgia. Maybe you guys missed out on witnessing us in the 90s and 2002/2003 and were too busy paying more attention to the premier league

White shorts for life babyyyy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
You cant see how the new kit looks familar to this classic 90s kit? Go on please continue to tell me your first thoughts are of Newcastle when you see the new kit :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Those indeed were great kits but as Quetz said,its just down to personal preference and i prefer the white shorts far more than the black ones.

Black&White jersey with white shorts has been our traditional attire afterall.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Those indeed were great kits but as Quetz said,its just down to personal preference and i prefer the white shorts far more than the black ones.

Black&White jersey with white shorts has been our traditional attire afterall.
Thats true everyone is entitled to their own opinion i love white shorts too but my point is about comparing it to Newcastle instead of some of our great kits we have had in the past.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The Newcastle reference was because of the kit manufacturer-Adidas.

Remember Newcastle Adidas kits in the early 2000s ? With the stripes and black shorts they would look very similar.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I remember them well but they shouldnt be compared to our our new kit when we have had similar ones wore by much greater and well known teams. More people are going to look at the new kit and think of great Juve kits of the 90s than they will of Newcastle.

When people see Juve playing they dont think we look like udinese, newcastle, notts county or corinthians its the other way around.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Your eyes must hurt pretty bad. Have some medicine

Goddamn :tuttosport:

You cant see how the new kit looks familar to this classic 90s kit? Go on please continue to tell me your first thoughts are of Newcastle when you see the new kit :sergio:
- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but those also look completely different from those abominations of a jersey Adidas designed for our next season.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
They arent as good i know that but to be constantly comparing them to Newcastle's kit wrong. I think they will look great on the field and i know they give me a nice feeling of nostalgia when seeing them.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
OK, just read this now:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/12/leaked-juventus-16-17-away-kit.html

@baggio, told ya the home shorts will be black and away shorts will be white :p
I remember them well but they shouldnt be compared to our our new kit when we have had similar ones wore by much greater and well known teams. More people are going to look at the new kit and think of great Juve kits of the 90s than they will of Newcastle.

When people see Juve playing they dont think we look like udinese, newcastle, notts county or corinthians its the other way around.
They arent as good i know that but to be constantly comparing them to Newcastle's kit wrong. I think they will look great on the field and i know they give me a nice feeling of nostalgia when seeing them.
I honestly think that discussion is academic, because the team has the option to pair the shirts of their home kit with the white shorts of the away kit and that's what they did in the 13 season when we had thin stripes. Our home shorts were black but we wore them largely with white shorts.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
it seems to me like you have run out of things to complain about and are now complaining about this meaningless stuff. as long as they make striped black&white shirts it will always look like Juve to anyone, who the hell cares if some random EPL club has the same colors
In case you haven't noticed, which I'm sure of, considering the level of your daftness, this is a thread where people state their opinions about the team jersey. There's pages and pages of everyone complaining or praising the way one shirt or the other looks. And then you little sh!tstain, of all the people, show up with this dumb fvck comment about my personal, that's right "personal" opinion about our new jersey? Something that has got nothing to do with you. So kindly fvck off!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but it's a black and white adidas kit with black shorts, that's why. All it needs is the Newcy Brown logo :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It was posted but in a link, anyways:

Juve 2016-17 shirt leakedBy Football Italia staff

A sneak peak of the 2016-17 Juventus Adidas shirt has emerged with wider white stripes and completely white shoulders.
The image was leaked by La Maglia Bianconera via Twitter.
It’ll have wider white stripes and the black stripes will include a very thin pencil-stripe inside it.
The shoulders will be white with a black collar.

Follow Football Italia on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Italian football chat

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In case you haven't noticed, which I'm sure of, considering the level of your daftness, this is a thread where people state their opinions about the team jersey. There's pages and pages of everyone complaining or praising the way one shirt or the other looks. And then you little sh!tstain, of all the people, show up with this dumb fvck comment about my personal, that's right "personal" opinion about our new jersey? Something that has got nothing to do with you. So kindly fvck off!
it was a stupid comment so i had to say something. others have stated their opinion yes, but i dont see anyone bitching about a jersey and complaining how it makes us look like some other black&white team. oh and yes, fuck adidas for giving us the largest shirt deal we ever had. i do wonder why you seem so angry all the time though

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
black shorts :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -
@adRHCP, do you have shorts for the 2nd kit already?

And when is the 3rd kit coming?
no photos of the actual kit (away kit) has leaked, just the renders I posted before.

3rd kit always takes a little more time to be unveiled, remember the black kit this season? I bet it won't be long before it leakes tho

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
it was a stupid comment so i had to say something. others have stated their opinion yes, but i dont see anyone bitching about a jersey and complaining how it makes us look like some other black&white team. oh and yes, $#@! adidas for giving us the largest shirt deal we ever had. i do wonder why you seem so angry all the time though
Well, what do you know? Here comes the beautiful response equipped with the great two tools at disposal of the internet era dweebs: Ignorance and sarcasm. :touched:

I don't know why I'm going to waste my time to reply to an idiot like you. But well, here goes anyways.

but i dont see anyone bitching about a jersey and complaining how it makes us look like some other black&white team.
Sure you don't, because as I've said before, in order for you to be able to do that, first you need to pull your head out of your ass.
Here's just a few comments about how people thought our last year's jersey looked like Newcastle's. So yeah, moron, people actually do think our Adidas kits looks like theirs:

DeBo said:
Why are they wearing Newcastle jerseys?
Hustini said:
I feel like Newcastle Utd now.
Siamak said:
looks like Newcastle’s 97 away
Xperd said:
This is very Newcastle-ish
I like the other one better
Señor Papito said:
The white patch on the shoulders is hideous.
Like adidas did with Newcastle United.
Siamak said:
thats so simple.It doesnt give me a bianconeri feel.look like a traditional Newcastle
Nenna said:
Black sleeves actually look better than stripes on stripes which looks a bit $#@!. Not too Newcastley. So keen for adidas Juve tracksuits. It's going to be unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)