Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I was in America last summer, and not once did I see Juventus jerseys in any sport shop. I saw Olympiakos and Inter jerseys though FFS...Nike were terrible for us,
niketown in london was no better, i mean they gave more space and priority to inter shirts than Juve shirts ffs, and the bastards refused to iron on the scudetto badge on the Serie B shirt even if the badge came with the shirt, so glad not to be with nike any more

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I was in America last summer, and not once did I see Juventus jerseys in any sport shop. I saw Olympiakos and Inter jerseys though FFS...Nike were terrible for us,
Yes, they were. In Poland half of the merchandise was Barca related, then some United stuff, and some single pieces of other Nike sponsored clubs.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
A lot of neutrals loved the promo.I see this as a victory for us doesn't matter how we perform this season.
Surprising coz it was absolutely shite. The only upside is, at least from what we can see initially, that Adidas will back us a bit more than Nike did, and a little more visibility. As a brand on the whole though, they're not very creative with their audio-visual identity. And like B_Aus said above, they're absolutely shit with their catchphrases and hashtags. It's all just so fucking laboured, Nike on the other hand are a lot more natural in their tonality as a brand, they're younger, they're hipper and definitely know the pulse of the youth. Our way or no way? Like seriously. No clowns. Only footballers? :lol: Random nothingness.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
"There will be haters" was another one lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they were. In Poland half of the merchandise was Barca related, then some United stuff, and some single pieces of other Nike sponsored clubs.
:agree: same over here...Nike have their favourites which was obviously Barca and United (well not anymore lol)

adidas on the other hand, visually support most of their top clubs. I could see Milan jerseys in heaps of sport shops over here, even though they have sucked for the past 4 years.

OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #269
    I know what you are saying, alot of nike stores would not have juve jerseys, but u would walk into an adidas and they would have milan. Smaller shops would usually have juve shirts but would charge a fortune. Do agree that I think Adidas will market us alot better.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I know what you are saying, alot of nike stores would not have juve jerseys, but u would walk into an adidas and they would have milan. Smaller shops would usually have juve shirts but would charge a fortune. Do agree that I think Adidas will market us alot better.
    adidas promoted the shit out of Bayern, Chelsea, Milan, Germany NT, Spain NT etc...they will do the same with us and Man United as well.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Yea true, Adidas do go all out with their all in tagline. :D

The only place I've seen Juve merchandise is in the South and Middle East. Never seen any Juve stuff at any Nike store in India. While Puma does promote a lot of Azzurri and Ferrari gear, along side their Arsenal merchandise all over. Hopefully Juve jerseys will be seen a lot more frequently in these markets because Adidas do have a more level playing field as far as this is concerned. Meelan, Spain, Germany, Bayern, Chelsea so,e of their favourite clubs. I can see Juve alongside those in their merchandising range.

The other upside about Adidas. Their teams in the CL. :tuttosport: pretty stellar record. The likes of Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea, Liverpool, Meelan. Can't think of too many Nike teams with that kind of success in the CL.

Barca, United, Inter?

- - - Updated - - -

Let's wait for the United catchphrases. :D

NO ANGELS, JUST DEVILS

DO WHAT IT TAKES, FOR THE GLORY

BORN A RED, DIE A RED

Red or dead?

My blood is red.

Impossible is nothing. Red is everything.

The future is bright. The future is red.

There will be sledgers. But we will sledge them back.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    Haven't seen a single Juve jersey in any shops in ireland since the 2008 blue away jersey that Trezeguet is wearing in the picture at the top of Tuz. Nike were terrible for us they didn't do anything to promote our brand and Adidas in 1 day have promoted us better than Nike did in 11 years.

Nike made very nice jerseys to be fair to them but fuck nike.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)