Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (158 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
It looks nice. Looks much better with the shorts and socks though. :tuttosport:

Why are the stars like this on the more expensive authentic one?

And like this on the less expensive replica one?

Isn't it because the expensive one is the actual jersey players wear on the pitch? It uses stickers because it's more lightweight. Cmiiw.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why are the stars like this on the more expensive authentic one?
And like this on the less expensive replica one?
The emblem too, it looks woven on the replica. That is probably to do with the weight and resistance distribution, you want something as light and aerodynamic as possible to play in.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
That white - with a pink stripe in the middle - stripe is a big no for me. It should have been black.
Yeah, the stripe in the middle is a killer. I'd have liked it better if the kit was simpler, no stripe, plain pink kit with black/white details at the bottom of the shirt.

Still the shirt has grown on me, the tone of pink is perfect, the neck is really nice, its just that stripe what looks ugly

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, the stripe in the middle is a killer. I'd have liked it better if the kit was simpler, no stripe, plain pink kit with black/white details at the bottom of the shirt.

Still the shirt has grown on me, the tone of pink is perfect, the neck is really nice, its just that stripe what looks ugly
Yeah, definitely.

As long as Jeep force us to use that ugly black box, our kits will never be as good as they can be. The pink, per instance, could have been all pink like you said and the name JEEP on black. Clean and nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)