Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Don't even care tbh considering they insist on the disgusting bumper sticker style on our striped shirts anyway. Our kits are consistently awful with the occasional amazing one.

- - - Updated - - -

Like every other team get lettering without a cheap shiny background that looks like a 10 year old designing a logo on paint

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't think it's the end of the world to NOT have stripes every once in a while. Switch it up every now and then, why not?

Don't even care tbh considering they insist on the disgusting bumper sticker style on our striped shirts anyway. Our kits are consistently awful with the occasional amazing one.

- - - Updated - - -

Like every other team get lettering without a cheap shiny background that looks like a 10 year old designing a logo on paint
This x 10000000000000000000. Instantly ruins it every time. The one time we didn't have it, it was beautiful. It probably feels so much better when worn too.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I will never ever spend a penny on any kit with that shit on it. I don't really ever wear the tops outside of gym or around the house but I'm not ever wearing that embarrassing mess of a design. You can pay someone like £3 to take the background off of pics on Fiverr it can't be that fucking hard. Just make the black background at least the exact same shade and material of black that the stripes are and fit it perfectly in line with the stripes. Fucking disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

I miss that GOAT 2009/10 white kit we had with the green and red stripes. That's one I did wear a lot without the sponsor on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)