Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Some said that the possible reason why we (may need to) abandon the zebra pattern are

1. In NA, it's associated with referee uniform.
2. In many parts of the world it's also associated with, well duh, convicted criminal uniform in jail.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Some said that the possible reason why we (may need to) abandon the zebra pattern are

2. In many parts of the world it's also associated with, well duh, convicted criminal uniform in jail.
1. NOW they decide to do smth about it, after 120 years?
2. Yeah, in 1920s maybe. Not anymore.

Anyway, I can accept this '1999 Barça' concept if it's a one off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think it's possible to fuck this up any more... simple remit... produce a black and white striped home strip.... Adidas don't half take the piss. Pays us shit money and have 4 year old kids designing shirts

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Your first point is very true, I’ve had people ask me why I’m wearing a referee shirt before.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

Calma. It's just for one season, we aren't abandoning anything. It's actually unreal that there are some people who believe we want to be done with our traditional stripes.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ive an old school tattoo of a Juve player on my leg thst eveyone thinks is a referee :(
:lol: sorry man, that’s hilarious. Just tell people you like keeping order

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but you live in America where people call "football" "soccer". Can't expect them to know one of the biggest football clubs in the world.
True

- - - Updated - - -

sound perfect to me.i don't think they look bad at all.

- - - Updated - - -

i like this design.
77caf466353943.5b138fa82511a.jpg
The horizontal stripes aren’t very flattering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)