Juventus shirts 2014/15 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Received away jersey yesterday and the quality of it is amazing, this is the best shirt that Nike ever created for Juventus - logos, sponsor, everything has amazing quality, so i've ordered the home one today

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
zigzag stripes don't even bother me much. Liked the 11/12 betclic jersey

What sucks for me
- shoulder stripes (+white space on the shoulders)
- glued adidas logo
- pale stars
- adidas logo should have a different colour for a nice contrast

Aug 26, 2014
zigzag stripes don't even bother me much. Liked the 11/12 betclic jersey

What sucks for me
- shoulder stripes (+white space on the shoulders)
- glued adidas logo
- pale stars
- adidas logo should have a different colour for a nice contrast
the stars need to be gold not what the fuck that colour is and the addidas logo should be the same colour, the stripes a little wider its not official but this version would be very close to the one they gonna present. Hope they make some improvements. And as always they need to change the Jeep logo so its not a sticker.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
the stars need to be gold not what the fuck that colour is and the addidas logo should be the same colour, the stripes a little wider its not official but this version would be very close to the one they gonna present. Hope they make some improvements. And as always they need to change the Jeep logo so its not a sticker.

i think on the officials jersey it will be the same - real golden stars and embroidered adidas logo

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Last year's yellow is one of my all time favorite
that was hilarious
the Ugliest jersey I've ever seen.but blue away jersies are always cool looking.It has more of a classic Juve look than any jersey i've seen in recent years. I absolutely love blue jersey(juve).

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
that was hilarious
the Ugliest jersey I've ever seen.but blue away jersies are always cool looking.It has more of a classic Juve look than any jersey i've seen in recent years. I absolutely love it.
Whaaaaaat?! You got to be joking :lol::D
I found the blue one meh and the yellow one gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)