Juventus shirts 2014/15 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4923415 said:
disaster, $#@! adidas
yeah, I might have to order the current Nike one if that is going to be the jersey. Im not a fan of adidas shirts in general because I dont like how they put the 3 stripes on all the sleeves .. its too much pushing their brand and does not look good. also the back of that jersey looks awful and unfinished.

Mar 30, 2006
Damn, fakes getting better and better. Looking at this blue jersey I wonder why I actually pay 90eur everytime
At least the money helps the club. I saw an interview with Andrea Agnelli and he was fuming about the culture of buying knock off jerseys in Italy and how bold vendors are buy setting up stands with fake merchandise right outside the stadium. He felt those guys really hurt the club to compete financially because to him every dollar matters. I dont have any fake Juve jerseys because I feel it would take some of the magic away with me knowing it was a fake lol. That said I can't afford to buy a new Juve shirt every season.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Damn, fakes getting better and better. Looking at this blue jersey I wonder why I actually pay 90eur everytime
fake jersey is cheap and you can always get new jerseys but not a good one in good quality. I bought all my jersey juventus from my local larger sport shops but They are not original and very poor quality of the shirt. i heve just a original jersey.giving me a feeling of comfortable when I wear orginial jersey.in other hand when you buy the fake jerseys, you don't give your money to the team.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
fake jersey is cheap and you can always get new jerseys but not a good one in good quality. I bought all my jersey juventus from my local larger sport shops but They are not original and very poor quality of the shirt. i heve just a original jersey.giving me a feeling of comfortable when I wear orginial jersey.in other hand when you buy the fake jerseys, you don't give your money to the team.
what's your favorite jersey?

mine is last year's away the yellow one is so nice.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
When I was in school, I remembered eating only a pack of crisps and drank from the drinking fountain for my lunch for four months to save money and buy an original Juve jersey. It was around £40 iirc. I had to suffer, but boy, it was worth it. I never want to buy a fake jersey, it just doesn't feel special.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
blue :heart:Classic design.blue jersies are always cool looking. we overcome against real with blue kit in madrid and step up to final.
I dont like the blue the blue reminds me of the sea and the sea reminds me of the ugliest creatures in the wolrd. dolpin. u offned voller?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Collect PIRLO#23 jersey,it is not official but really nice.

Peeps are jizzing over fake blue jersey :lol: I have the original blue, and I gotta say I'm not a big fan of it even though I really like the color Blue.

The yellow one with the collar is much nicer. Of course I'm talking about originals, not the fake sh!t that you guys buy.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Apparently we have made some changes to the adidas deal, instead of leting adidas manage licensing and merchandisingfor 6mln, we will do it ourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)