Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (9 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Christ, they are absolutely horrific.

Who the fuck actually allowed those to be passed? Also, why have they started putting the old logo on their kits? Trying for the glory days much? :D
The new kit company wanted to go old school to appease the fans, so they brought back the liverbird. Not a bad idea. The home kit is actually pretty good. The 2nd and 3rd aren't official yet, so I'm just going to hope that's a joke.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The new kit company wanted to go old school to appease the fans, so they brought back the liverbird. Not a bad idea. The home kit is actually pretty good. The 2nd and 3rd aren't official yet, so I'm just going to hope that's a joke.
I actually like the home and home GK kits, pretty smart. Fairly difficult not to be when modeled on such a classic kit.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Hi Guys,

I want to order a kit for my 2 year old son. I was going to order it from the Juve website but I am worried that if I order Extra Small, that its not the "mini-kit". Has anyone ordered a small kit for a 2 year old?

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
how much lower would they be?
The replica one is already down to about 80 without shipping. I've paid 105 for mine without shipping at the start of the season. I guess the price will drop even more but there won't be too much to choose from in terms of size, player numbers and whatnot.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
whats with the jeep logo. Why is the Jeep box not well fitted within the black stripes rather than having small edges hanging out.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I wish we had more fitted kits. Our jerseys would look so much sharper. Although this year's kits are more fitted than any other in a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)