Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (6 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm starting to dislike this whole Adidas thing. The mandatory 3 stripes shit on shoulders is retarded indeed.
Nike's last two seasons were flawless... but hey money over beauty I guess.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
would you rather marry a really really ridiculously hot chick that's poor or a incredibly ugly chick that's loaded? and when I say ugly, i mean ugly as shit. she has fucked up teeth and drools and everything. but she's loaded. and the ugly won't go away with surgery. she's been bullied as a kid and doesn't believe in "being someone you're not". doesn't even shave her armpits.

the hot chick has a lot of debt tho. like half a million. she went to a very expensive college so that's why the debt accumulated. but before you start thinking she's smart and will find a job eventually, you find out that she had to drop out of college so there's no chance of her making good money anytime soon.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
would you rather marry a really really ridiculously hot chick that's poor or a incredibly ugly chick that's loaded? and when I say ugly, i mean ugly as shit. she has fucked up teeth and drools and everything. but she's loaded. and the ugly won't go away with surgery. she's been bullied as a kid and doesn't believe in "being someone you're not". doesn't even shave her armpits.

the hot chick has a lot of debt tho. like half a million. she went to a very expensive college so that's why the debt accumulated. but before you start thinking she's smart and will find a job eventually, you find out that she had to drop out of college so there's no chance of her making good money anytime soon.
I'd marry the poor pretty chick.
Then again, unlike me, Juventus Football Club is not a fucking hopeless romantic.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
adidas was is and always be the no1..the one to sign with...i always wanted to have adidas, than nike. suits us more. too bad ale isn't here to see him in a complete adi gear

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2510479/Love-Trust-No-GOOD-LOOKING-wife-makes-happy-marriage-according-men-.html?ico=sciencetech^mostread

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
i have that grey jersey... fantastic jersey....

i need the pink one with balocco on it god damn it.... anyone has a link where i can buy it? i've been looking for months

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

I'd marry the rich chick and then leave her while taking half of her fortune

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)