Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (14 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hate it, I really hate it. I think the color and the design are definitely acceptable, but I can't stand 2 logos in one side, and only 1 in the other. It's like Alfa Romeo number plates: I (usually) like the cars and the design, but I just can't stand the fucking asymmetry.
GET THE SCUDETTO IN THE MIDDLE FFS!!!! :wallbang:
In the middle above the JEEP logo? I think that would look worse.

Personally, I'd have preferred if the Nike logo was above the Scudetto patch, not the other way round.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I hate it, I really hate it. I think the color and the design are definitely acceptable, but I can't stand 2 logos in one side, and only 1 in the other. It's like Alfa Romeo number plates: I (usually) like the cars and the design, but I just can't stand the fucking asymmetry.
GET THE SCUDETTO IN THE MIDDLE FFS!!!! :wallbang:
So you really really hate it, but the design is acceptable, but the doubling up of badges isn't ok with you and you dont like Alfa Romeos?

If the Scudetto badge was somewhere else on the shirt, would you only then really hate it, or would the entire design become acceptable? :)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
So you really really hate it, but the design is acceptable, but the doubling up of badges isn't ok with you and you dont like Alfa Romeos?

If the Scudetto badge was somewhere else on the shirt, would you only then really hate it, or would the entire design become acceptable? :)
Anything except the scudetto patch is acceptable - not good, but I can live with it. However, the location of the scudetto patch really annoys me A LOT and makes me not like it overall.

The entire design would be acceptable if they could move the scudetto patch to a better place, but the problem is that there isn't any good place left because of the stupid neck (the middle is the only good place for the patch). I don't really hate the neck viewed in isolation, it's just not good for Scudetto teams. :D

Yeah, I'm kind of a bitch when it comes to symmetry. :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
The 05/06 away shirt was awesome:

The green and white stripe works perfectly even though it's not symmetrical. :D

I also quite like this fan made model (if you remove the Coppa batch):

- - - Updated - - -

Scudetto patch on the sleeve maybe? Meh. Something's gotta give, I guess.
Needs to be more visible, I guess. :)

Personally, I'd have preferred if the Nike logo was above the Scudetto patch, not the other way round.
Would definitely be better :agree:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Anything except the scudetto patch is acceptable - not good, but I can live with it. However, the location of the scudetto patch really annoys me A LOT and makes me not like it overall.

The entire design would be acceptable if they could move the scudetto patch to a better place, but the problem is that there isn't any good place left because of the stupid neck (the middle is the only good place for the patch). I don't really hate the neck viewed in isolation, it's just not good for Scudetto teams. :D

Yeah, I'm kind of a bitch when it comes to symmetry. :D
:D

I agree 100% on the badge/Nike location, but then it is only a mock-up afterall. Personally I like the design, the sleeves and collar especially. It's kind of a throwback to this kit in some ways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)