Juventus 'Primavera' match watch (8 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They'll make a new rule that 5 Juve goals equal to 1 normal goal and give the game to Inter because it was an away goal(it was for both) so Inter would win 1½ to 1.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Ferrara: “A more than deserved victory”

“The boys played a fantastic game. I’m very pleased with this victory, as it was more than deserved. We’re only at the beginning, but of course, starting like this is comforting” Ciro Ferrara this afternoon tasted his first, precious victory as head of the Juventus youth set up and was clearly ecstatic . “It’s a great satisfaction to have won in this way against a side as strong as Inter, who only recently put us out on penalties at the tournament in Pescara. Hats off to the Nerazzurri and a particular thank you to the hordes of fans who made the journey to see us play today. I was also very pleased to see the directors here, Jean-Claude Blanc and Alessio Secco, Mister Deschamps and some of the lads from the first team squad. I’m not just saying it but this is a great family, as shown by the many friends that came to see us today”.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Chiarenza: “A great satisfaction”

“I’m very happy as the Italian Supercup was the only trophy which had avoided our grasp in recent years .. "

Vicenzo Chiarenza this afternoon added another success to his unbelievable CV, promoting the Juventus Primavera to the highest levels of excellence. “It’s an enormous satisfaction, not least because there were fifteen players in our squad today who have come up from the soccer schools. Then beating Inter, on a stage as prestigious as this, just makes it even sweeter”.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
De Ceglie, what a performance!

With three goals and an authoritative performance, Paolo De Ceglie was the leading light in the victory over Inter.

“I’m over the moon we’ve won this cup! We just missed out a couple of years ago and today we were very deserved winners. Having been admitted into the first team squad has helped me grow as a player and it couldn’t be any other way; you can’t help improving when you train with so many champions”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)