Juventus pre-season friendlies (14 Viewers)

Zebra

Jan 19, 2003
Could anyone record some games to PC? Then we can download those files through BT? I saw some yahoo group about racing videos. Maybe we can have one too. What do you guys think? We can open a new board, for example Juventus match videos. Then we can share our resourse.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Lineups:

Juventus
4-4-2

Buffon, Birindelli, Zebina, Legrottaglie, Pessotto, Olivera, Tacchinardi, Blasi, Zambrotta, Zalayeta and Miccoli.

Bench: Bonnefoi, Iuliano, Chiellini, Brighi, Baiocco and Camoranesi.

PSG
4-4-2

Letizi, Mendy, Pierre-Fanfan, Yepes, Armand; Fiorese, M'Bami, Cissé, Rothen; Reinaldo and Ibisevic.

Bench: Alonzo, Ateba, Badiane, Benachour, Toure, Djajeje and Peixeira.

why we are playing with bench players , they will not play any game in seira when the season starts????

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zebra ] ++
Could anyone record some games to PC? Then we can download those files through BT? I saw some yahoo group about racing videos. Maybe we can have one too. What do you guys think? We can open a new board, for example Juventus match videos. Then we can share our resourse.
good idea. we have to make something like that.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
We are controlling the game. Kapo is out injured(left ankle).
I saw the game, yeah, we controlled the game, not bad, just too many chances missed.
I saw that Zambro did well as ussual :cool: Zebina and Legro were so confident in backline, I like that :)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

How did we played , do you notice any change on juve style of play with capello
well, not a really satifying match to me. Capello seems trying to find the best formula, especially for the substitutions/bench. We played better in the first half, we dominated the game so well, but on the second half we looked suffered with PSG attacks. Camo, Tacch and Balsi were often in backline area. We played counter attack then, but not a fast break though :frown: We should've made more goals, but too many offsides by Miccoli and we missed too many chances as well. Capello looked unsatisfied....but anyway, we won, I'm glad with that :)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

why we are playing with bench players , they will not play any game in seira when the season starts????

dude, this is just a friendly match, and friendly matches are to try formations, tactics and to see how are all players doing.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
Has anybody seen Chillini play yet?
Is he good?
Is he worth our euros?

I'm unable to see those friendlies as I live in Indonesia, they don't show those matches on TV... :( :(

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zebra ] ++
great idea!!
perfect for those of us that don't get the chance to watch juve-games very often...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++
Has anybody seen Chillini play yet?
Is he good?
Is he worth our euros?

I'm unable to see those friendlies as I live in Indonesia, they don't show those matches on TV... :( :(

they don't show it here either,but anyway...let them find the style they need,let them be secure and strong again and then we'll enjoy the matches of CL more...!!

(because there is no scudetto in greece either... :down: )

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Saw the game. An improvement from last season no doubt. Atleast we looked like a team that wanted to win. The hunger is beginning to surface again. What we lacked solely was a link up between the defence & the forwards. Our mid was mediocre except for Zambrotta.

Buffon
Always there when called upon. Didn't have much to do. 6

Pessoto
Same old Pessotto. A little bit shaky at times but ok. 6

Zebina
I don't like Zebina but he had a very good game. Thuggish as usual but full of confidence resulting in deep penetrating runs which he wasted. :wallbang: Defended well though. 6.5

Legro
Improving by the bucket load. Quite solid. 6.5

Birindelli
Did everything that was asked of him and whenever Zebina & Legro failed to clear he was always there. 6.5

Oliviera
Lively & good on the ball. Utterly indisciplined! Has to do a lot of work for the potential in him to come through. Lovely pass to Zalayeta for the first goal. 5

Tacchinardi
Too rough! Has run out of ideas of how to stop opponents legally. 4

Blasi
Trying too hard. Might have taken the captains advice too strongly. Quite energetic though. 5

Zambrotta
Lovely runs on the left as usual. Lacking match fitness though. All in all my MOM. 7

Miccoli
Missed 4 good chances! Good positioning but since nothing was coming from the mid then he really cannot be blamed. 6

Zalayeta
Nice touches but invincible most of the times just like his strike partner Miccoli. Scored a wonderful goal though! 6.5

The Subs:
Del Piero
Looks fitter but could not do much since everytime he touched the ball 3 PSG defenders were all over him. Fantastic back flip for Miccoli who incidentaly missed due to dilly dallying. I think he will be in better shape this season. 5.5

Brighi
Disappointed by him as I expected something better after all those rave reviews. 5

Camoranesi
Good work & nice touches but faded as the game went on. Looking sharp though. 6

Chiellini
This kid is tall & big ala Materrazzi, thank Lord he is more refined. Showing a lot of promise. 6

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Juve pass French test
Sunday 25 July, 2004

Fabio Capello’s Juventus seem to be moving in the right direction after a 1-0 win over Paris SG.

Uruguayan striker Marcelo Zalayeta scored the only goal on 20 minutes after some fine work on the left by Gianluca Zambrotta.

"I’m very happy with what we did against a side that is further forward in their preparation than we are," stated Capello.

"We played with great personality by giving very little away to our opponents but creating chances for ourselves.

"It was a strong display from us in both physical and tactical terms.

"Obviously I can only judge my squad once all my players are in form but the progress is leaving me satisfied."

The defence looked particularly strong with Nicola Legrottaglie and Jonathan Zebina doing well. Fabrizio Miccoli was also very dangerous in attack.

There was no Enzo Maresca in Paris after he was sold to Fiorentina. But Capello didn’t take kindly to any transfer questions.

"I don’t occupy myself with the transfer market," he responded. "We’ve planned for a specific side and we’ll hopefully get that."

Football Italia

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I saw the game, I liked Zambrotta, he never get tired!!! the central defence was great... the centrral midifield, well I think that in a official game both Blasi and Tach would have been throw out of the game, they almost kill some players.
Now, on Oliveira, I agree with Ali, another player that should have been throw aout of the game... he is veeeeeerrry inmature, I mean the kid gets a yellow card for throw in the ball out when the game is stop, and 10 minutes later... he does the same thing :wallbang:, I'm not impress with his performe.
Miccoli, he did ok, he has great moves but always miss the final touch, he should play more simple sometimes.
On DP, he did a great move assisting Miccoli, its a shame that Miccoli miss the goal.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I thought Zamby played a great game, and Olivera was a very pleasant surprise- I think we should keep him

Miccoli had some nice moves, but poor finishing

Blasi reminded me of Davids- on speed !!!!! I give him a 10 for hustle, and never giving up

Pessotto, Legro, and Zebina were acceptable- but were never seriously threatened

DP was disappointing.........................................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)