Juventus pre-season friendlies (22 Viewers)

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

eurosport has broadcastet last year tim trophy. they will probably gonna broadcast it this year too.
last time I checked their TV schedule, it didn't seem to be broadcasted! :frown:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am impressed by those friendlies.

and i hate the fact that they make me happy because friendlies are not the "real" matches thatw ill trully show how awe will be doing in scudetto and CL

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Next, PSG on sunday
You sure it's Sunday? Just checked Rai International schedule & it seems like it will be on 24th and that is tomorrow.

20.55 Sport Calcio Paris St. Germain-Juventus

Yey :extatic: My first Juve game of the season!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

eurosport has broadcastet last year tim trophy. they will probably gonna broadcast it this year too.
nowww i remember it :embarass: inter-juve-sampdoria right? hopefully they'll show it again this year

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

nowww i remember it :embarass: inter-juve-sampdoria right? hopefully they'll show it again this year

yeah.

btw, nedved, trezeguet, thuram, chimenti etc. haven't gone to paris. dunno why.

the list of the players that flew to paris :

GK : Buffon, Bonnefoi
DEF : Birindelli, Chiellini, Iuliano, Legrottaglie, Pessotto, Zebina, Zambrotta.
MID : Baiocco, Blasi, Brighi, Camoranesi, Kapo, Olivera, Tacchinardi.
ATTACK : Del Piero, Miccoli, Zalayeta.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by reneu ] ++
damn, I only get Rai Uno here in Austria via Cable. :(
I get a feeling that the channel you can broadcast in Austria is Rai International.

Im not sure, but i think it is. Because i know that my Rai Uno, and the Rai Uno in Italy are different, so im assuming i have the International version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)