JUVENTUS PLAYERS COMING OVERSEAS!!! (1 Viewer)

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY 1ST TIME STARTING A THREAD ....SO PLEASE DON'T BE HARSH ON ME, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY JUVENTUS PLAYERS MAY COME OVERSEAS,OK BASICLY I WANNA KNOW IF THEY WILL COME TO CANADA ....I KNOW IT'S WORLD CUP YEAR ,BUT STILL ANY HELP BY THE JUVE NATION WOULD BE GREAT

FORZA JUVE .....DOWN WITH ZLATAN THE SWEED :tdown: :tdown:

BRING LUCA TONI TO JUVE:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I actually heard that Juve will be going to Australia and make a tour around Asia...

But who knows, they could also be playing in the States, but you can see them there Incase they'll arrange a game.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
I actually heard that Juve will be going to Australia and make a tour around Asia...

But who knows, they could also be playing in the States, but you can see them there Incase they'll arrange a game.
The whole tour to Austarlia was delayed because of the World Cup...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

2moro is another day greg....sorry

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
ALEX ULTRA said:
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY 1ST TIME STARTING A THREAD ....SO PLEASE DON'T BE HARSH ON ME, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY JUVENTUS PLAYERS MAY COME OVERSEAS,OK BASICLY I WANNA KNOW IF THEY WILL COME TO CANADA ....I KNOW IT'S WORLD CUP YEAR ,BUT STILL ANY HELP BY THE JUVE NATION WOULD BE GREAT

FORZA JUVE .....DOWN WITH ZLATAN THE SWEED :tdown: :tdown:

BRING LUCA TONI TO JUVE:p
Actually yes. Zlatan and Capello will be visiting Canada so they can be recognized as a legally married gay couple.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
IncuboRossonero said:
Actually yes. Zlatan and Capello will be visiting Canada so they can be recognized as a legally married gay couple.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)