Juventus Pictures (2 Viewers)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
The most stupid! thing happened the other minute :groan: :groan:

You don't understand how pissed off i am... Well i was organizing my Soccer Folder, and intending to delete this empty pictures folder, i deleted the Juventus picture folder :frown: unlukily, im the kinda guy that hits SHIFT-DEL, which doesnt take the item to recycle bin, it just deletes it right out. and i dont have system restore either. Im in serious need for some of you juvenitini to help me out here... if anyone has like any high number of pics in a zip, it would be much appreciated if they uploaded it. Becasue i just dont have the time to go to all the sites and ownload pictures. What ever will be ok, but please for the forums sake dont post pictures in your message. They waste forum space and take too long.

Thanks guys.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i can help you if you want.
you can read my list and if you are interested,pm me.
i can send you anything you want.

alex del piero pictures:194
antonio chimenti:4
camoranesi:7
ciro ferrara:22
david trezeguet:59
di vaio:20
edgar davids:24
enzo maresca:7
miccoli:18
zambro:26
buffon:1323
tudor:19
thuram:9
lippi:4
legro:30
montero:3
nedved:423
tacchinardi:242
wallpapers:13
logos:10
general juventus pictures:242

that's all from me!
i would be glad to help!

Jul 28, 2002
Hahaaha Davids with a pitbull... :D shouldnt dp be with Sonia?? not he brother??

Kinda makes him look gay if u didnt kno it was his brother .

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    i can help you if you want.
    you can read my list and if you are interested,pm me.
    i can send you anything you want.

alex del piero pictures:194
    antonio chimenti:4
    camoranesi:7
    ciro ferrara:22
    david trezeguet:59
    di vaio:20
    edgar davids:24
    enzo maresca:7
    miccoli:18
    zambro:26
    buffon:1323
    tudor:19
    thuram:9
    lippi:4
    legro:30
    montero:3
    nedved:423
    tacchinardi:242
    wallpapers:13
    logos:10
    general juventus pictures:242

that's all from me!
    i would be glad to help!
    :eek: That looks great! how would you transfer them to me? do you know how to zip files?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

:eek: That looks great! how would you transfer them to me? do you know how to zip files?
    i have tried to see how will i be able to zip files but it seems i can't...

but,little by little,
    i may be able to be sending you every day 20-20 pictures let's say.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i have plus many other pictures of cannavaro..and few more from football in general...some greek stuff and some other things but i don't think anyone is intrested in those

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003

You don't understand how pissed off i am... Well i was organizing my Soccer Folder, and intending to delete this empty pictures folder, i deleted the Juventus picture folder :frown: unlukily, im the kinda guy that hits SHIFT-DEL, which doesnt take the item to recycle bin, it just deletes it right out. and i dont have system restore either. Im in serious need for some of you juvenitini to help me out here... if anyone has like any high number of pics in a zip, it would be much appreciated if they uploaded it. Becasue i just dont have the time to go to all the sites and ownload pictures. What ever will be ok, but please for the forums sake dont post pictures in your message. They waste forum space and take too long.

Thanks guys.
    Oh... thats sad. I have some team pics and some Gigi pics. But.... how do i send them to you?

violette

Aug 30, 2002

Thanks guys.
    (Such mistake I did it too.:D)

Under DOS system, You can still get your deleted files back.:)
    you can only get it back once. The commend kinda of like "undel"... or something like that. But before you try to do this to save your files, you shouldn't do anything; such as optimize your harddisk.

It's a little bit complicated, and my english is limited, so I can't explain it to you more clear. but there must be someone can help you.:angel:

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by violette ] ++

(Such mistake I did it too.:D)

Under DOS system, You can still get your deleted files back.:)
    you can only get it back once. The commend kinda of like "undel"... or something like that. But before you try to do this to save your files, you shouldn't do anything; such as optimize your harddisk.

It's a little bit complicated, and my english is limited, so I can't explain it to you more clear. but there must be someone can help you.:angel:
    Yeah thanks, I tried a couple of disk recovery programs, and how they work, is that they go to the empty image of the hdd, which still has the files on it, but the thing is, i transfered the these pictures from my old computer to my new one (yes it was a old collection with lots of pics) and when it got deleted, it opened up space at the begining of the hdd. Therefore, after that i used the computer for two days and all the small things i downloaded and my cookies etc. used up that space and so the image isnt left on the hdd anymore... only a few of the new ones was i able to recover....

anyways, thanks for the tip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)