Juventus News Box (1 Viewer)

OP
delpi25

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    If for Matteo Brighi is only a return to Juventus, after the season in Bologna, for Baiocco the Juve's life is something new. The former Perugia player tells his feelings after one month of work: ''Already in May I made some trainings with Juve and I have immediately the feeling that they were exceptional guys. All are wondering which is the Juve's secrets: in my opinion are the exceptional organization and the veterans' carism, that help the youngsters to get used with the group".

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Brighi and Baiocco make the point
    16 08 2002

If for Matteo Brighi is only a return to Juventus, after the season in Bologna, for Baiocco the Juve's life is something new. The former Perugia player tells his feelings after one month of work: ''Already in May I made some trainings with Juve and I have immediately the feeling that they were exceptional guys. All are wondering which is the Juve's secrets: in my opinion are the exceptional organization and the veterans' carism, that help the youngsters to get used with the group".

Matteo Brighi's energy(La Presse)
    Brighi is asked about his responsabilities, being a talent of the italian football, between Juventus and Italian National team, in case of call: ''I know I have responsabilities, but this doesn't worry me, because this is my third year in Serie A and I'm ready to face them".

Even for Baiocco the jump from Perugia was huge. ''Here there are more important goals, big pressure and huge competition but I'm ready. I prefer that will be the ground to have the last say".

The next matches are Berlusconi's Trophy and Supercoppa. Brighi speaks about the challenge against Milan. ''We find a team with a better shape than ours and that has already an official match on the legs. We'll go in San Siro to give the best we can do in this moment".

Baiocco confirms: ''It has been made a schedule to arrive in the right conditions at the first official match that is the Supercoppa. Until that, there'll be constant improvements as we did in Cesena".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)