juventus memories :touched: (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
juventus memories :touched:

place every memorie you still remember .

a great goal !
a great cheering !
a great game !
the scudetto win !
the champions leageu celebrations !
a great picture !

everything you still remember .

like a great line that a comentary said after a juve goal .

1 of my best juve moments was Juve - Real 3-1 2002/2003
because at that time real was at there best and everybody eccept juve fans sayed that Real will be playing the final and beat juve.
but juve blowed Real of the field with super attacking play!

a sweet memorie of the game was alex delpiero's goal and celebration and what the comentary said: GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL ALLLEXXXXEEE DELPIEROOOO RADOPPIIIAAAA , HA GIOCATOOOO HA BEFFATOOOO IL DEFENDSORE HIERRO DEL REAL MADRID ! LA MAGIA DI ALEX DELPIERO UN GOL STRAORDINARIO (cant spell that last word good :p )
JUVENTUS 2! Real madrid zero! :touched:

i will never forget that moment it was pure magic nobody can take that us ore delpiero away. it was ower game ower moment delpiero's moment and it will be in my sweetest memorie box for Ever and Ever!

if i die and my whole life come's sweeping by i am 100% sure that i see that goal again :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i dont remember too many commentator rants,but the ones i do remember were from last season's CL

the first one was in the match against Real Madrid when zalayeta scored,and martin tyler cried "zalayetaaaaaaaaa...THERE WONT BE ANY PENALTIES NOW!!"

the 2nd one comes from the game against liverpool,the ball had just been passed to del piero and alan perry said "and now del piero,the legendary juventus captain".

the ball went in the crowd a little while later,it was with 2 women,del piero went to get it and alan perry said "that's alessandro del piero for you,always a little time for the ladies":D

the one goal that i can never forget is the one nedved scored against Real Madrid at Turin in the 02/O3 CL season.the way he ran and spread his arms to the crowd is something ill always remember.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Del Piero's goal against Real was such a display of skill, Real Madrid was considered unbeatable at the time, but we beat them with great attacking football. The goals by Del Piero and Nedved, and Buffon saving Figo's penalty, those are my favorite moments of the past few years.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
juventus memories :touched:

place every memorie you still remember .

a great goal !
a great cheering !
a great game !
the scudetto win !
the champions leageu celebrations !
a great picture !

everything you still remember .

like a great line that a comentary said after a juve goal .

1 of my best juve moments was Juve - Real 3-1 2002/2003
because at that time real was at there best and everybody eccept juve fans sayed that Real will be playing the final and beat juve.
but juve blowed Real of the field with super attacking play!

a sweet memorie of the game was alex delpiero's goal and celebration and what the comentary said: GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL ALLLEXXXXEEE DELPIEROOOO RADOPPIIIAAAA , HA GIOCATOOOO HA BEFFATOOOO IL DEFENDSORE HIERRO DEL REAL MADRID ! LA MAGIA DI ALEX DELPIERO UN GOL STRAORDINARIO (cant spell that last word good :p )
JUVENTUS 2! Real madrid zero! :touched:

i will never forget that moment it was pure magic nobody can take that us ore delpiero away. it was ower game ower moment delpiero's moment and it will be in my sweetest memorie box for Ever and Ever!

if i die and my whole life come's sweeping by i am 100% sure that i see that goal again :touched:
:touched:

omg that game that day 9.3.03 the greatest day of my life
Juve played such an amzing game .. man that was incradeble
when alex scored that goal i was screaming and jumping all aroud

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
you know the most touching moments i had with juve were realy al vs real madrid. the best i remembr del piero going around 2 players and scoring it was great, and then both goals against real madrid last year i remember being mad when zalayeta scored it was an unbelivable feeling,
btw i also remember: the ball went in the crowd a little while later,it was with 2 women,del piero went to get it and alan perry said "that's alessandro del piero for you,always a little time for the ladies"

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Karel Poborsky single-handedly handing Juve the title on the final day of the season. I've loved that guy ever since that day :touched:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I will never forget the game against Real Madrid for a long time :touched:

Fabio to Trez: U go out there and score

Trez's "acrobatic" volley

And Zalayeta

More to come.

Helguera looks so stupid in those pics.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I remember the Juve - Real game a couple of years ago (97?), when Juve lost in the finals after a goal from Mijatovic. I supported Real back then because they had cooler shirts. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Karel Poborsky single-handedly handing Juve the title on the final day of the season. I've loved that guy ever since that day :touched:
True, Poborsky is all class. I can`t believe how good he was at Euro2004.

Jan 7, 2004
the good

del piero scoring aginst monaco (the free kick)

the game against dinamo that same year

the two real madrid games.

the bad

the one against perugia and this year against liverpool
the 4-2 lost to parma that made lippi leave
the 2-2 tie against napoli thanks to a zalayeta goal (for some reason i remember it, because inter and lazio (2nd and 3rd place) won both 4-0 )

the ugly

the manure - juve game that inzaghi scored 2 only to have manure score 3 latter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)